Re: Revert Peacekeeper buff please.

by aisthebestletter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Revert Peacekeeper buff please.

★★★ Apprentice

This is getting ridiculous....

Every single game we run into teams with 2+ peacekeepers and it is INSANE at the moment.

If you are forced into a semi close range fight even tho you try to stay away, you are smoked if you dont run the same setup.

I have loved this game from the start and still do, but this time im not so sure i will stick around, at least until they nerf that gun.

I cannot be intended that you should be basically one shotted from "range" even if you have Level 3 armor......

This entire evening i have died to NOTHING else than PK.

Am i the only one that feels this way atm?

Message 1 of 13 (905 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@aisthebestlettereven if they reverted all the nerfs to R99, it would still not stand a chance vs current PK in CQ.

Yeah they need to revert the whole projectile width all together (for the G7 aswell).

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (774 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I agree 100% dude. The peacekeeper buff has definitely sucked the fun out of the game for me as well. It’s turned Apex into a shotgun battle or bust.

Message 2 of 13 (888 Views)

★★★ Pro

It's so bad that people snipe with the Peacekeeper. I also encounter bad players who use both Peacekeeper and Charge Rifle as their loadout lol. Quit silly how low players will go to try and cheese their way to a win. 

And Peacekeeper shouldn't be hitting people for for 50-100 damage from super far ranges with the precision choke. Choke should be Gold Tier at this point as well. 

Message 3 of 13 (872 Views)

@SulanSr I've been out sniping people with a choke on it. It's sort of funny, but it does not really matter. If I don't have a PK I'll get a Hemlock and smoke them with that.

PK is not always a given, but I agree is way OP. If you're skilled and make the person miss the first 2 shots you can kill the person with the PK. I do it all the time 2-3 bursts with the Hemlock and your toast. You won't get off more than 2 rounds with the PK and if you're not accurate with both shots I won't die.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 13 (849 Views)

★★★ Guide

This game is becoming a joke i wont play this meta with peacekeeper how its so broken right now, nerfs needed!

Message 5 of 13 (831 Views)

@SulanSr I would rather see a nerf to the 99 if I was being honest
Message 6 of 13 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@aisthebestlettereven if they reverted all the nerfs to R99, it would still not stand a chance vs current PK in CQ.

Yeah they need to revert the whole projectile width all together (for the G7 aswell).

Message 7 of 13 (775 Views)

@aisthebestletter I would rather the other smgs buffer buffed to compete with the R99 or another smg to be added. It's kinda boring using the R99 now imo.
The Peacekeeper needs reverting back though I 100% agree on that.

I wish the charge rife was a CP weapon as well. I dont think it's that OP but it's so annoying to go up against.
Message 8 of 13 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I think a good nerf for the r-99 would be to remove the barrel mod spot. The r-99 is definitely second on the most abused weapon that could use a rebalancing imo (First being peacekeeper). 

Message 9 of 13 (614 Views)

Ok, after playing a bit last night, I have to agree, the PK at the moment is ridiculous. a 99/pk combo is insane. They both need to be balanced better and maybe they should even look at the g7 too...

Message 10 of 13 (588 Views)