Revenant

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Highlighted

Revenant

★ Expert

I'm a Revenant main (switched from BH) but I am getting tired of his rudeness. I actually spent crafting materials on his less-nasty quips so I can say other stuff than "I'm not thanking you" or "Thanks for Med Pack Loba, but don't forget I killed your mummy and daddy."

There should be a Revenant event where he finds religion, complete with a Jesus-inspired skin (complete with halo) and complete new vocab: "Thank you! Don't forget Jesus loves you!" or "R-99 here, the Almightly blesses us this glorious day!"

Of course, he would still be rude to BH with all his Allfather heathen bullcrap.

Message 1 of 9 (459 Views)

Re: Revenant

★ Expert

My Rev banner read thus y'day:

Kills: 3535

Season 7 Kills: 1818

Wins: 111

There was a nice perfect symmetry about it. Wish I had snapped it Frown

Message 2 of 9 (321 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EdwardDLuffy But he's a killer... a hired killer... he couldn't care less about how much he values life... he himself can't die without the source code so he's in eternal anguish
Message 3 of 9 (303 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy I always assumed rev mains mained him because of his quips!
Message 4 of 9 (300 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor I can confirm that, that is part of it....

"Get up skin bag!"

But mostly it's his ability set for me. I don't pay too much attention to the quips, but when I hear e'm, sometimes they make me chuckle. Especially when Revenant yells at Caustic when Caustic goes down.

"Stop your crying, d*******!"
Message 5 of 9 (294 Views)

Champion
@MrDef3ctive Ok I've not heard that 🤣
Message 6 of 9 (285 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor I think it's one of their rarer voice lines
Message 7 of 9 (270 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy I actually kind of agree. I got stuck playing him on accident with a random. After about the third quip I just told my teammate, so uh I'm not going to thank you or say you're welcome anymore.

It's fun/funny for a bit. If he's you're main I could see wanting some quips that are not always rude haha

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 9 (268 Views)

★ Guide

If you desperately want a “fix” you could use the audio settings to set fallouts to 0, and rely upon the text stream to see what teammates are pinging and calling out. This is totally unopptimal, but other than changing characters, there’s no way to not hear your own revenant call-outs. 

Message 9 of 9 (261 Views)