Revenant wants to eat your children ...

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: Revenant wants to eat your children ...

@apostolateofDOOM I already called Scotland Yard.. WE are trying to come up with a name for you before we have you arrested and go to the press.

Right now it's looking like Apex Predator, Predator...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 17 (194 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex That name just sounds wrong. I'm predator in game only! That sounds wrong too... I only eat children! Still not helping... What a hole you put me in now... I summon @Koochi-Q as my defence attorney! 

When you do come up with one can you let me know in about 6 weeks as i can only change it from DOOM then. Tongue out

Message 12 of 17 (191 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I think I am in the wrong thread. I will see myself out....
Message 13 of 17 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy There was a sensitive post about this line 😂.
Message 14 of 17 (173 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM Youve see Snow Piercer haven't you 😂
Message 15 of 17 (170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOMAs the slayer is my backbone I will defend my brother from all that is unjust in this world by representing and winning his case.

First witness, the mighty Doomslayer! All kneel and tremble, before the greatness that is him!

He sayeth that Brother DOOM has been prosecuted by evil and shall not stand trial and face the wicked decadence of mankind!

The judge, jury and executioner has spoken!

*hears a human judge say “but” and quickly and menacingly looks at him like https://media2.giphy.com/media/l396O8kn1qbPcb4ha/giphy.gif, upon he shuts up*

Brother, you have been vindicated. Let us rejoice in the blood of ones whom have not basked in the sanctity of the other gender!

@BaldWraithSimpyou’re lucky you aren’t a child or walking away was not possible XD

Message 16 of 17 (161 Views)

@BaldWraithSimp This is like hotel California, you can check out but you can never leave..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 17 (159 Views)