Re: Revenant Heirloom Melee Speed

by Zero-Loot5

Original Post

Revenant Heirloom Melee Speed

★ Guide

It feels like the Melee speed of the Rev heirloom is completely broken.

Just watch this: https://youtu.be/gdUanMGtGMw

You can hear the clicking of my mouse in the background as the Revenant is punching me but before my character can even start his punching animation I already get another hit how TF does that work?! 

I looked at the video frame by frame and between the 1st and 2nd hit, 67 frames pass. Between the 2nd and 3rd hit, 61 frames pass. So basically 1.1 to 1s between each hit. Doesn't seem too fast but I was completely unable to defend myself as I always got hit before I had any chance to counterattack. 

Message 1 of 5 (513 Views)

Anonymous

they are all the same 

Message 2 of 5 (459 Views)

★ Guide
@scivirus Mhhh a player with Revenant finds nothing wrong. What a coincidence 🤨

So about your statement: I doubt it for the Rev Heirloom. They probably managed to f**k something up again as usual. As I said: I was spamming LMB like crazy and my character couldn't even start his punching animation.
Also the animations are weird. When you closely examine the hits you notice that I take damage before I SHOULD take damage, if you go by when the animation "hits" me. For my measurement I did NOT go by the animation but by the time between damage when it was taken. Wouldn't be surprised if that thing also has a hugely extended range. If Respawn is world class at one thing it's implementing bugs into the game with their Updates.
Message 3 of 5 (445 Views)

★★ Pro
@Zero-Loot5 It is probably just something psycological, as with some finishers that seem faster, but after all they arr all the same
Message 4 of 5 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MrCarri-XThat's literally factually wrong tho. They are NOT all the same. When Horizon was released her finisher was the fastest with 4.44 seconds. 2nd came Pathfinders High 5 Finisher with 4.47.
Horizon's finisher has since been nerfed in speed but the fact remains that finishers are not all the same duration which is seen here in TGM video at 32 seconds: https://youtu.be/mwMQUo45dVE

They differ by up to a second. The difference between the fastest finisher (Path's High 5, 4.47s) and the slowest (a finisher from Mirage that lasts 6.29 seconds) is even 1.8s. 

Message 5 of 5 (436 Views)