Original Post

Re: Revenant Event Trackers

★ Pro
@Koochi-Q She mad with caustuic too
Message 11 of 19 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@xMaxrayx Hmmm, then I’ll have to be her or Caustic when the other is chosen just to hear the interaction. Thanks for the advice.

She is being weird! Why is she mad at caustic?! He was ready to kill a person for her!

It’s like this attached pic I saw months ago. I’m not the illustrator and dunno who made it anymore, but it does say Trash Senpaii so head on over there to show some love if you like it. 

Caustic is the good boyfriend kinda guy xD. She should date him! SCREW THE FATHER DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP YOU GUYS R TRYING TO SHIP! 

Scientists above all else!

[EDIT] found it:

twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/trash_senpaiii/status/1185622547972247553

reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/e1doaf/an_average_conversion_with_caustic/?utm_source=...

Message 12 of 19 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QWhat kind of man doesn't support a girl on girl? Frown

Only for research purposes I mean

Message 13 of 19 (251 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q I just got into a team of Wattson,Caustic and Crypto(me)
and I felt so out of place everytime they tried to thank me. I feel so bad for Crypto right now specially when he sounded sad when Wattson said they're still not friends.
Message 14 of 19 (245 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Look, look. Exploratory girls kissing is a big +. Everything else is not chevrolet xD.

@Daze623 I did the cosmetics rewards challenges today... I kept forgetting to either choose caustic or crypto or Wattson when another was taken. Every time in dropship I was thinking ‘NOT AGAIN Frown‘. Well maybe tomorrow xD.

Nothing can beat the “we’re still not friends” tho xD. Savagery over 9000 xD
Message 15 of 19 (242 Views)

Champion
@Daze623 Oooo i need to be rev next time I play huh?

I love caustic wattson interactions. Is it similar?
Message 16 of 19 (241 Views)

Champion
@xMaxrayx Caustic reminds wattson of her father.
Message 17 of 19 (237 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
@hayhor nah Wattson Crypto interaction is like two kids fighting or more specifically that one kid that is mad at the other. lol
And you should try Rev he just can't stand Shadow Rev. It's hilarious.
My favorite is when he complains about how Shadow Rev is letting other people kill.
Message 18 of 19 (233 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q yeah and his sad response just hurts mah heart and soul. I like that he's fine with Caustic's "this changes nothing" response though. The rivalry is real.
Message 19 of 19 (232 Views)