Re: Return to main menu takes forever

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Return to main menu takes forever

★ Novice

Whenever i quit to the main menu the game takes forever to load it. The game and origin are both installed on a SSD its normally quicker to alt + f4 then reload the game

Message 1 of 7 (606 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @mogomain, is this after a map is done and before its moved over to the next map? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 7 (534 Views)

★ Novice
No it's every time you quit back to the main menu both at the end of a round and during.
Message 3 of 7 (520 Views)

it was like this in BF1 - I found it best to just exit out of the app completely and restart the game

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 7 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I experience the same thing even on PS4 :/ dunno what to do about it other than wait or restart, but that's a hassle.
Message 5 of 7 (477 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This "issue" also occurs on the Xbox One X. Interestingly enough, this is not limited to Battlefield V. This issue occurs on both the original Xbox One and Xbox One X for Battlefield 1 and Battlefront 2. I do not remember if this was an prevalent in Battlefield 4 or Battlefront 1.
Message 6 of 7 (472 Views)

Definitely started with BF1 - It's all on how the games allocate their data transfers and it only gets worse the more complicated a game is.

Gotta give games like God of War and RDR2 (after the initial load) major props keeping things as seamless as they do

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 7 (467 Views)