Retro Fifa Games accessibility

by MRBSLY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Retro Fifa Games accessibility

★★★ Newbie

Hello there, I have just gotten off to speaking with a member from EA live chat discussing old Fifa games. I know that online features are no longer available for Fifa 14 and prior Fifa games, however the demand to play these old games is that high most won’t care. My idea is, to make old Fifa games available on the Xbox market via backwards compatibility and ea access. As I have stated before I know online features aren’t accessible but those who want to play the old FIFA’s only want to play career mode or offline features. This would be a great way to connect with the fifa community of years ago. 

Thank you,

Charlie.  

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Retro Fifa Games accessibility

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @MRBSLY.

When it comes to Xbox Backward Compatability then you would need to speak with Microsoft as they decide what games are added to the service.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @MRBSLY.

When it comes to Xbox Backward Compatability then you would need to speak with Microsoft as they decide what games are added to the service.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I understand, but what about using EA Access, couldn’t you make these games available on there?

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

Community Manager

As I understand it @FnordBeet MS have to give the go ahead and do additional work on the back end in order to get older titles running on the Xbox One. It is not simply a case of pressing a switch.

I will pass the feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)