I can’t find Get loose events

by wasszxz264

Original Post

Retiring Expired Events

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I have tons of cards from events that have expired. The Spring Cleaning Set doesn't recognize these cards as expired and doesn't include them in the set. Street bracket Shooting Region Jelly beans Graffitti Masters Get Loose Gold Brackets 5 Point (Cento De Mayo) 7 Time Champion Big Shot Balanced Brackets Chocolate Bunny Elite brackets Flag Gachapan Can you change the settings on these cards to make hem "retired" so I can exchange them in a quicker manner than selling them one by one. Thank you
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change Settings
What happens when the bug occurs? Change Settings
What do you expect to see? Change Settings

I have tons of cards from events that have expired. The Spring Cleaning Set doesn't recognize these cards as expired and doesn't include them in the set.

Street bracket
Shooting Region
Jelly beans
Graffitti Masters
Get Loose
Gold Brackets
5 Point (Cento De Mayo)
7 Time Champion
Big Shot
Balanced Brackets
Chocolate Bunny
Elite brackets
Flag
Gachapan

Can you change the settings on these cards to make hem "retired" so I can exchange them in a quicker manner than selling them one by one.

Thank you

Message 1 of 5 (836 Views)

Task Help

★★★★★ Newbie

Played a while ago, recently re-installed. A task i have is to complete a "Get Loose" event which as far as i know are no longer available. I just want to get past this somehow. Any help is very appreciated.

Message 2 of 5 (817 Views)

Cant complete task

★★★★★ Newbie

I played a while ago and stopped, just recently started playing in the past 2 weeks again. One task is to complete a "Get Loose" event which is nowhere to be found so i cannot get new tasks. Any help is appreciated. I did hit go it just brings me to daily beats.

Message 3 of 5 (803 Views)

Re: Cant complete task

Community Manager

@Dang1016 

Events that are expired may have a chance to return so if it's not available right now, you'll have to wait to see if an opportunity arises in the future to complete the task. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (783 Views)

I can’t find Get loose events

★★ Newbie

It’s not in my nba daily

Message 5 of 5 (716 Views)