Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Retaliation of Garretus

by Valdek

Original Post

Retaliation of Garretus

★★★★ Novice

Hey all,

I have this weapon. It states that it increases weapon damage by 400% when suit health declines. Currently, I am not seeing the 'Gambler's Wrath' buff which should appear, and I'm definitely not seeing the damage bonus in my numbers. Anyone else noticed this not working?

Message 1 of 5 (216 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just goit this items the other day but have not used it yet. I am just about to complete the challenge for the "Close Encounter" Heavy Pistol. I will see if I can try out the "Retaliation of Garretus" tonight and see what happens....

Message 2 of 5 (205 Views)

★★ Guide

i think perks in this game only work half the time. hover and take some shots and notice your buff only works 50% of the time. 

i think all the pistols are useless in this game to be honest, i guess the one that reloads on melee kill is ok for interceptor but it still does nowhere near the damage of a lower classed assault or LMG so why bother? same with the pistols. i have one that does 200% damage - but it takes off less damage than a MW average roll assault so whats the point?

Message 3 of 5 (143 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I've done some more testing and I've seen the buff once... but it is definitely not happening each time my suit looses armor and the one time I saw it, it lasted for such a short time. My weapon is a legendary with +225% weapon damage, and if you include a 400% dmg buff it should in theory do a fair amount of damage.

In reality, it hits for peanuts.

Message 4 of 5 (125 Views)

★★ Guide

yup. i wonder how many of these buffs even work. 

take the papa pump, sometimes it reloads on its own and you dont get the perk for the reload. i actually query how well all the perks in this game work. i bet half of them never do anything

Message 5 of 5 (103 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help