Re: Rest envo shield after death.

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Rest envo shield after death.

★ Pro

I wish envo shield is only meant to reword for how much damage did u deal it for your enemy.

steal envo shield form your enemy and take it full upgradeded isn't nice and I think it should be there downgrade mechanic.

Message 1 of 9 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xMaxrayx First of: great picture. You pay true homage to the one I want to see more in this game (you guys know you want to see her more too ^^)

Secondly: Apex is basically a gladiator arena. It’s not meant to be ‘nice’ or forgiving. You’re shooting your enemies (in their experience with real bullets). So that’s why I think it’s fine the way it is.

If you are white and overpower the enemy who has blue, purple or orange/red, kill him only to take a white shield as a reward makes no sense now would it?
Message 2 of 9 (430 Views)

@xMaxrayx If I have white armor and down someone with a purple evo.. i should get the purple evo. It’s no different than me downing someone who has purple or gold armor.

I think the Evo is set up nicely right now. I personally prefer gold armor over red.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 9 (415 Views)

Champion
@xMaxrayx No thanks. Killing and taking others stuff is part of this game.
Message 4 of 9 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xMaxrayx Sorry mate, but recharging shield every time you kill someone isn't ideal.
Message 5 of 9 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@xMaxrayx Well, the only problem with that is it will get annoying: Fast. I mean, If it reset to your current damage done in the match would be good, but i think its fine as is.
Message 6 of 9 (325 Views)

★ Pro
@Koochi-Q yeah bet I love when something reward you for you actually work, When envo shield come out in first time man I Love it, it's the first item that's reward you form fight not form loot and, and also it's high risk high reward

"
If you are white and overpower the enemy who has blue, purple or orange/red, kill him only to take a white shield as a reward makes no sense now would it?
"

you can make something like "Data" or "score" that's save how much DMG u deal it and when u take envo shield it will upgrade instantly.
Message 7 of 9 (269 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor but some take it with EZ attack like spam grande, caustic ultimate And take it like you actually fight is bs and unbalance.
Message 8 of 9 (258 Views)

★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp but you do that's for body shield lvl 3 and 4 if your Enemy don't have it.
Message 9 of 9 (250 Views)