Re: Responding to your concerns - Update 5.2

by QC-ChuckNorris

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@N4v1s I meant it more in the sense that if you can add people to your friends list by looking at their profile, then you may be able to see what game they're playing at the time too.

As I said I don't know how PC works but on console, you just have to open the scoreboard, select a random player on the other side, open their profile and you have a number of options such as, invite to party, invite to game, join game, add friend, view full profile, block/report, etc. I imagine Playstation has something similar but if PC doesn't then I guess they don't.

On console you don't need to add them as a friend to join them, you just look at what game they're on and select to join that, if they're on the other team with less than 4 in the squad, you will be moved over to their squad in game and thus working around the team switch denied problem
Message 21 of 25 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok. Don't have a problem with the updates to tanks etc.

However, you have ripped the nuts out of every class except for the recon.

You have catered for one type of player.

Feels like you screwed the rest of us.

On a map like Iwo Jima, unless you have a scope, your dead straight away.

MMR's are now useless. DMR rifles are ok.

If you want to be aggressive you can't.

Gun fights I would normally win, I am now loosing. 

In conclusion.

Your game now sucks balls.

Message 22 of 25 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just started playing again after a long time.

The "Weapon available next match bug... why don't you guys throw a couple bucks into fixing that.

I am about to put BF5 up for good.

Stupid bugs on your part that cheat me out of game play make me want to quit more than getting flanked.

Message 23 of 25 (365 Views)

★★★ Novice

Played a couple of minutes ago. Tried for 3 games. All of them horrible with crazy imbalances. One of them had a cheater in it.

Game uninstalled. Might not buy other EA stuff after this. It's sad how EA can't use things that worked in the past and build around it.

I went back to BF4, although rusty, it's way more fun.

Message 24 of 25 (313 Views)

★ Guide

Also lets be honest the starter guns are actually all pretty decent. The sten, the lee enfield,  the gewher, the starting lmg all pretty balanced and decent...until the 5.2.2 changes.

Message 25 of 25 (302 Views)