Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Respond and Like if you Want to see PVP

by Hark0nnenn

Original Post

Highlighted

Respond and Like if you Want to see PVP

★★★★ Novice

Hey the people that like PvP also like PVE, I am one that can do and enjoy both. However, Im more a PvP player, I enjoy it a lot more because im not fighting against a mob that has an algorithm. Its a real human controlling that Javelin and not a c++ or C# whatever they coded it in.

With that being said I do believe that PvE should be the front of the game and PvP should be introduced later on into the game. It should have no effect on the PvE aspect of the game.

Type of games:

Arena

Stronghold(PvP) here you can fight the same mobs but you never know who can pop in to try and make it a bit HARDER :P

Duels

I read the other post and I'm sorry I dont agree. The game could have both modes in the game and not affect each other.

Thats all if you like to add more please do!!

Message 1 of 6 (94 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
they could add it, DLC arena of valor $39.99 next year :D
Message 2 of 6 (87 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
at some point it has to have PvP to keep the game fresh and alive. It's easy content compared to more complex raid mecanics for example.
Message 3 of 6 (59 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Pho8os wrote:
at some point it has to have PvP to keep the game fresh and alive. It's easy content compared to more complex raid mecanics for example.

Have you seen Monster Hunter?  A lot of people are not buying the Division 2 BECAUSE OF PVP.  That's what makes Anthem, Monster Hunter, and games that stick with co-op special.  They don't take the easy road and tack on a cheap PVP mode  to keep the few fans that can just endlessly run around and shoot each other.  There's plenty of other games for that.  Leave that junk out of Anthem.

Message 4 of 6 (43 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
They said on Twitter: No pvp at launch.

Could mean there will be pvp in the future but idk if there are any new statements related to this theme.
Message 5 of 6 (34 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Pvp must be good, then its welcome.

Message 6 of 6 (23 Views)
Twitter Stream