Respawn is holding Origins account linking hostage

by Grifter_TS

Original Post

Respawn is holding Origins account linking hostage

★ Novice

Respawn and Apex Legends are holding my xbox gamertag hostage on the wrong EA Origins account. You can't unlink a console ID from ANY Origins account that has ever signed in to Apex. Which is a lie, I did it myself with the "unlink" button on my account. Then when my gamertag was linked to the wrong EA account, support says that they cannot unlink it due to Apex. When that little button comes off cooldown in 7 months and I'll unlink it again. Funny how I'm able to do it on my end, but EA support can't unlink it right freaking now and allow me to link it to the correct account...also, after playing Apex on an account the other day, I had a guy from support unlink my Steam to be linked to another account. So I KNOW it is possible. Blah blah you'll lose progress and battle pass nonsense. I don't even own the battle pass on xbox, I play on PC. The xbox account is so I'm able to join a party with my son, through pc, because his EA child account can't accept cross-platform invites. UNLINK IT. 

Message 1 of 1 (229 Views)