by warslag

Original Post

Respawn give me a job ... new heros

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Respawn I got heros for days ...

I'm seeing rumors of crypto 

Crypto - hacker

Passive - team gets a 10% increase to ability recharge as long as cryptos abilities are full . 10% decrease in recharge rate if one of cryptos abilities are on cool down . 

Basic - tag one enemy and they cant use any abilities for 30 secs  

Ult - tag an enemy and there whole team cant use abilities for a full min .

(New hero)-jet pack - scout/flanker

Passive - the lower your health the faster you reload 

Basic - you can either boost a distance forward or upward (mobility)

Ult - hover mode . You hover with a fuel meter limit . Using fuel to boost in a direction (forward . Left . Right . Back ) at an increased cost of the meter . 

(New hero) healer 

Passive - reviving a teammate brings them back with full health and full shield but takes 1.5x as long 

Basic - remote revive one targeted teammate within x distance . It takes twice as long as a normal revive .

Ult - mobile respawn . Can bring back any teammate that has had banner picked up at your location . 10 min cool down 

(New hero) trapper 

Passive - any dropped gun does 10 dam apon pickup from enemy team and Mark's target for 5 seconds.  

Basic - trap death box . 33 dam apon opening and Mark's target for 5 seconds . 20 sec cooldown

Ult - trap respawn becon . 75 dam to person calling respawn in . 25% slower respawn time . 4 min cooldown 

I have many more ... tell me what you think 

Message 1 of 5 (301 Views)

Re: Respawn give me a job ... new heros

Champion (Retired)

@userHARDLUCK 

I love the jet-pack Legend idea. I think it would be fun to use but even more fun to shoot it down. Maybe the Ultimate could be picking up players. Would be nice to pick one up and drop the off the edge of the map. 

Great ideas there. Standard smile

I've had an idea about a Ranger Legend who would have a pet called a "Leashed Gunfire Hound". You would use it to track enemies using basic ability and attack enemies using Ultimate ability.

Message 2 of 5 (267 Views)

★ Guide

Exactly ... I'm not looking for the end all be all hero . But I feel like jet pack hero would be another thing to look out for ... expecuty with wattson coming out . U got the ground covered . Not u gadda look out for the sky ...

Message 3 of 5 (259 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have few ideas about new heroes, but idk if they are going to implemet the.

Shadow - teleporter

Passive - after you press Q you turn into smoke, but not like the bangalore one, the player turning into smoke.

Ulti - Can teleport to certain location, but not longer than 15-30meters and smoke animation appears after you teleport and where you teleport same smoke, but just a tiny but, like the wraith one.

Hunter - master mind

Passive - Release trap that capture the player and the player is unable to move for 2 sec, tho this might work only in tight areas and can be disabled like gas trap.

Ulti - Slow down time for short amount like 3 to 4 sec and players move slowly, but this appears only on the player screen. 

Crawler - climber

Passive - allows the player to climb and jump at lot higher for certain amout of time.

Ulti - can create an object like metal plate or something and can be used to step on it or just to hang on it.

Chameleon - shapeshifter

Passive - merges with the surroundings, like there are a lot of videos where people are painted like the surroundings and its really hard to notice them.

Ulti - Can replicate the other player ability, but only the one that was killed by him.

Thats all i got, excuse me for my lame english Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (223 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TheMightyGuider 

I like the sound of "The Crawler". He sounds like a kind of 'golem' type of creature who would scramble up and down walls and crawl along ceilings. I don't think they should be able to fire their guns while they're on a ceiling but it would be ok on a wall. What if the basic ability allowed them to creep really fast? That would be kind of disturbing! 

I also like "The Chameleon". I think a camouflaged Legend fits in well with Apex. Perhaps one of their abilities could see them shapeshift into an enemy they were targeting? Wondering

What about "The Creep"? This one would be able to use their basic ability to not make sounds when they moved so they could creep up on enemies. The Ultimate could be where the teleport on any player friendly or enemy within a certain range. Thinking

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)