Re: Respawn check in

by OGDoiinkz

Original Post

★ Apprentice
But when the weapon are pointing right forward (not towards me), they shoot, I’d get hit and THEN the weapon is pointed at me, am I being hit because of lag or something else? I didn’t have enemies behind, only the one who came out in front of me
Message 21 of 25 (333 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can we talk about being able to strafe while in loot boxes while using controllers? Controller looting puts you at such a disadvantage, especially when your cursor starts top left of your screen and you have to drag it to armor. Its already rough having to wait for items to load into death boxes. 3rd party fights make it almost impossible to grab ammo quickly without loosing 75% of your health, due to the fact that i have to stand still AND spend an extra 5 seconds dragging my cursor to the ammo. That 5 seconds is the difference between life and death 

Message 22 of 25 (243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

about "piggy-backing":

@Koochi-Q wrote:

No, piggy backing is basically being carried... almost literally. Say for instance you are the mvp of your team. You have 11 kills 1500dmg, other teammate has 2 kills 300 dmg. Last guy has 28 dmg but has been with you the whole time

There's almost no way that after playing for 10+ mins when someone has 1k+ dmg that another has less than 100. Either the person is SEVERELY lacking in skill, nowhere near your team or just not participating.

"Last guy has 28 dmg but has been with you the whole time."  = THATS ME!! Zipped lips

Yes, my aiming is pretty bad and I try hard to get that 28 damage! I am 7of 10 matches the one with least damage and kills in my team. You are right, I am severely lacking skill compared to others!

THATS WHY ME AND MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A SKILL BASED MATCHMAKING OVER MONTHS!

Not only "bad" players have asked for a new matchmaking system also "good" players have asked for it!

They don't want to "carry" bad players and loose the match due to one teammate lacking skill.

THE SOLUTION IS TO SEPERATE PLAYERS INTO DIFFERENT SKILL GROUPS!

Other games successfully introduced ranked matchmaking where you can climb up the ladder until you reach your personal limit. Most of those games offer ranked and random gamemodes at the same time.

"PIGGY-BACKING" IS JUST THE RESULT OF RANDOM MATCHMAKING COMBINED WITH SMALL SQUAD SIZES.

If the skills levels are different (and they often are) the weakest player looks like getting carried.
Often (like in  my case) these players do everything a bit slower, explore more and need to look twice at loot.

That's why the other teammates leave them behind and often go into firefights 2 vs 3.

The result is this huge dfferences in damage and kills.

PLEASE DON'T PUNISH "BAD" PLAYERS FOR BEEING SLOW OR LESS SKILLED!
BETTER THINK ABOUT A SOLUTION TO MAKE THIS GAME A COOL EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE!

Message 23 of 25 (204 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

Thanks for sharing! :eahigh_file:

Some nice Qol chances coming up.

All I really want is to be able to set sprint to default movement, with a hold-key to temporarily walk if you need to sneak up on someone.

Happens too often where you're shot at looting a box, and you wanna sprint into a slide, but didnt sprint in time and end up crouching in front of an enemy and end up giving them some free headshots. 

Kinda funny when your opponent does it, but that fun doesn't last when it's you lol.

I also want squaddies to have a green silhouette so you can tell your octane apart from the enemy octane at a glance in hectic situations.

Message 24 of 25 (194 Views)

★★★ Expert

@-KG-Kajautus wrote:
QOL update would be nice:
When you loot some ones death box, you can't switch weapons. But you allso can't pick up sights for both your guns. It'll only swap 2 sights for 1 gun, while the gun you don't have in hands sits without a sight.

Then you have to disconnect from loot box, swap weapons and loot it again to have sights for both guns.

You can swap you weapons while looting a box.

Message 25 of 25 (191 Views)