Re: Respawn Time Out Option

by Bean2kay9

Original Post

Respawn Time Out Option

Hero

If we have timed out please allow a trade system to be able to revive. If we time out and we want res we go to becon and get a pop up text on the team member they wish to revive. In trade of this will be 15 rp each res. This would allow teams play strategy on who they feel should be res for the 15 rp. I dunno current rank can be boring spice it up. lol

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 5 (292 Views)

★★ Guide

I do agree that the Respawn system needs to change but I think trading RP for a res would only hurt the game in the long run. It could work great for a pre made squad, but solo queue? Do you really think any solo queue teammate is going to be willing to part with any RP at all just to bring someone back that they already abandoned and left to die anyway? 

If they maybe implement solo queue only and pre made only lobbies then maybe it could work, but in a game where every team is mixed it’s only going to give an even further advantage to pre made squads, and if it gets to a point where solo queue players know that end game every 3 stack is going to be alive while they’re just spectating their solo teammate because he didn’t want to part with any RP to bring them back then it’s going to make people not want to play ranked anymore because they’ll know unless they’re in a pre made squad they’ll have very little chance of winning 

I think a better idea would be to be able to spend crafting materials on bringing a teammate back, maybe make it so each teammate costs around 50/ 60 points to bring back so if you mange to loot all the crafting bins an area you’re able to bring them both back 

Message 2 of 5 (280 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC How about making more pick up times for the banner?

E.g. - 1st is the current green timer. When it finish instead of graying out the legend the second timer starts, let's say blue. When blue is finished the 3rd timer starts, let's say yellow.

Now, depending on the timer at which the banner was picked you need to use 1, 2 or 3 respawn beacons OR increase the respawn time significantly for each timer OR introduce new respawn beacons - some available just for timer 1, others for timers 1 and 2 and others for all the timers
Message 3 of 5 (265 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC How about just removing the animation for grabbing banners?
Message 4 of 5 (258 Views)

Hero
@hayhor Well i Agree this needs to be a thing. But what better way to kinda govern rp then allow some to spend rp in game for dire need res of a important player. I dunno just was thinking today and it popped in my head sounding like good idea as i watched myself timed out in rank game. lol

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (233 Views)