Respawn Is The Issue

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Respawn Is The Issue

★★★★ Pro

You made a game that clearly worked in 2019. Why can't you'll just work on real issues and stop making poor design ideas?

If people were happy with the starting legends, why do you'll keep coming out with new ones like it's DOTA or LOL. You could have spent the time on dealing with cheaters and/ or people using no recoil scripts. Just because you want to create more and more legends doesn't mean Apex Legends has more content.

You're throwing off the core gameplay to make these new unwanted ideas fit. How does no one at Respawn see this. If you'll uploaded Apex legends S1 you would see directly how bad you'll messed up this game. It's night and day.

Congrats on becoming the new EA Dice. It seems their not the only ones who can mess up something they created so quickly, You'll should merge. 

Why do i feel like Apex will only last tell something with quick movement based gameplay gets released? Like that is the only thing Apex has now, and i'm sure your going to nerf that as well. I don't expect 343 to do much, but it would be funny to see Halo take Apex's movement style. That would be funny though.

Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: Respawn Is The Issue

★ Expert
@Popa2caps There are different people working on different parts of the game. People who design the legends are not the ones who work on the game's security. That's why they can still release new legends even if there are cheaters running about. Also they are dealing with cheaters(there are a lot of cheaters posting here in the forums now because they were banned/hwid banned). I myself like that they're trying to add more to the game atleast that means they're still working on new contents be it bad or good.
Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

Re: Respawn Is The Issue

@Popa2caps @Daze623 is correct, different teams focus on different things.

Why do they add legends and modify guns? Simple, to keep the game from becoming stale and change the meta.

With your comments in regards to DICE, I think BFV had some of the best visual and audio in a video game I've seen to date.

All games have problems with cheating right now, including other BR type games.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)