Respawn Hostage

by BoyoBeeBop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Respawn Hostage

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Is there any way to leave a ranked game if your troll of a teammate just holds you hostage and never respawns you? This has been happening more and more lately. Is there anything we can do to report these players?

Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Respawn Hostage

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@BoyoBeeBop You can leave 2 minutes and 30 seconds after someone picks up your banner but hasn't respawned you yet. The catch is that YOU have to manually time it, because there's no actual in-game indicator on when you can and cannot leave. 

Usually when this happens (when I used to play ranked) I'd just whip out my phone and look at Twitter / Tumblr / Reddit / AHQ / Pixiv / etc. etc. 

Edit: Also no, you can't report them for it. Should it be reportable? Maybe, maybe not. As it stands, we don't have enough reportable categories for teammates. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)

All Replies

Re: Respawn Hostage

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@BoyoBeeBop You can leave 2 minutes and 30 seconds after someone picks up your banner but hasn't respawned you yet. The catch is that YOU have to manually time it, because there's no actual in-game indicator on when you can and cannot leave. 

Usually when this happens (when I used to play ranked) I'd just whip out my phone and look at Twitter / Tumblr / Reddit / AHQ / Pixiv / etc. etc. 

Edit: Also no, you can't report them for it. Should it be reportable? Maybe, maybe not. As it stands, we don't have enough reportable categories for teammates. 

Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)