Respawn Check in!

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Respawn Check in!

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David I am still crashing constantly even after the patch. I have been crashing since the beginning and it has never stopped. Crashed out of 2/3's of my game already today. 

Message 21 of 29 (690 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

I've been experiencing missing audio. At first i thought it was my PC until my squad mates said it was also happening to them. I wasn't experiencing lag as far as i could tell although i am playing from South Africa and having to connect to European servers so have latency of about 160-180ms. Its not every time I play but at least once a night. 

Another problem is random crashes (rarely happen). The really irritating part is you cant rejoin the match and finish your game. I have had it crash when I'm down to the last 2 squads which is rather frustrating. Hope you guys can add this feature. 

Platform is Pc running standard 1TB HDD. Squad mates are running SSD and are experiencing the same.

Message 22 of 29 (515 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_David wrote:

LEGEND HITBOXES

Thank you to everyone that's been catching and reporting this. After investigating on our end, we were able to confirm that there is an issue regarding hitboxes around Legend arms and upper bodies. This was why you would see a shot appear to connect but not always register damage. We have made some small improvements server side but are still investigating other examples players are sharing and doing tests to repro and address. Please continue to report and share clips if you can.

Source

wingman bullets first clip
9 = miss to left
8 = hit ribs
7 = miss to left

wingman bullets second clip

9 = miss to left
8 = miss hit tip of his gun
7 = miss to right
6 = hit his right arm
5 = miss to right
4 = miss to left
3 = miss to right
2 = missed left
1 = shot his head off his shoulders from his neck

give the video a few minutes to get to 1080p 60fps

Message 23 of 29 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hot dropped in a game yesterday  got a p2020 and started shooting at a pathfinder with no shields. I must have shot him over 30 times, he even ran into a house, I followed him, continued to hit him, and he just didn't die. I had to give up after wasting a minute of the opening part and a ton of amo. I just had to move on. Very frustrating. 

Message 24 of 29 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Darko the crosshair was not exactly on target, but some of the caustic body was inside the crosshair, but the pellets missed him, so either the EVA just sux or the eva's crosshair is too big (not accurate)

Message 25 of 29 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@lBreathTakingl wrote:

@EA_Darko the crosshair was not exactly on target, but some of the caustic body was inside the crosshair, but the pellets missed him, so either the EVA just sux or the eva's crosshair is too big (not accurate)

heres another version of the eva 8 video i posted earlier, but in slow motion, watch the 1080p 60fps version;

a higher quality version of my previous video with the wingman. tbf maybe he killed me before i got my last shot out but i still shot my last buller so im not sure what was going on there if i got a last shot off it should have counted?;

Message 26 of 29 (433 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gg123xyz

You missed to the left.

Message 27 of 29 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

on the eva 8 video on the first shot, there were three pellets i saw fly out, two went left, 1 on the right either hit him and didnt register or it went past him im not sure.

and the cross hairs were on him for that first shot at a pretty close range. on the first shot, the right side of the cross hairs were on his left bottom at about 10 feet away come on now whats that.

Message 28 of 29 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

bullets 16, 8, 4 are interesting, they might be hits but the end score shows 0 damage done, watch in 1080p 60 fps;

Message 29 of 29 (405 Views)