Re: Respawn Check in!

by gg123xyz

Original Post

★★ Pro

at 4:25 in the video i shoot at caustic the first time and the cross hairs are on him when i shoot and no pellets hit him.

Message 11 of 29 (888 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gg123xyz I took a look at the video and played it back in slow motion and if you watch it you can see that your crosshair is not on the other player when you shoot. No pellets hit him because he was not in your sights. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 29 (863 Views)

★★ Guide

I like how you didn't even watch your own video because you clearly pulled too far to the side and missed, you should lower your sensitivity.

Message 13 of 29 (844 Views)

★★★★ Guide

this is not a reset. it's a cap increase. if it was reset my characters would not be starting off with 25k I earned last week towards this week's 50k. 

Message 14 of 29 (827 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gg123xyzI think that issue is caused when you use potatoes for ammo. Thinking

Message 15 of 29 (819 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sweet, the game has definitely been more stable lately.

Any word on improvements to netcode and tickrate?

Message 16 of 29 (789 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

any word on what you plan to do with cheaters, banning 500k accounts doesn't work when they can just make a new account for free. hardware bans can also be fooled too. stopping people from cheating before the round starts, is way better than reporting them.

Message 17 of 29 (776 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you for keeping us all posted on updates. You guys rock Respawn.
Message 18 of 29 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Audio bug happens regardless of ps4 and ps4 pro. I'm on a Sony TV which was reported as the issue before. If I change my sound output to Dolby it works but linear pcm is default. 

Message 19 of 29 (620 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_David  I just wanted to inquire about the 144fps cap. This one didn't seem to be included in the patch today, any update on when we can expect a patch for it? My 180hz monitor is waiting :P

Thanks !

Message 20 of 29 (609 Views)