Re: Reset vr-headset position

by Big_Duke_Six66

Original Post

Reset vr-headset position

★★ Novice

For use VR-players please add function to reset vr position so you can add it on joystick or at least at keyboard. Now you lift up headset to use keyboard or anything and then put it back on and your sitting next to body or to low/high and then you need to toogle off/on vr..

Message 1 of 9 (3,108 Views)

★ Apprentice

Holding which ever button brings up the options menu during gameplay will reset your HMD position.

Message 2 of 9 (3,106 Views)

★★ Novice

Not for me, smashed every key on the keyboard and joystick nothing happens. 

Message 3 of 9 (3,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Map it to the joystick.

Options(Esc)>Controls>Remap Controls>Menus>Flight Stick>Menu(Select your button)

in cockpit stare straight a head and HOLD DOWN the button until you recenter. No mash

Message 4 of 9 (3,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cylon_Surfer When I use the menu button to reset view after toggling into VR tapping that button will no longer open the menu in flight, it only works to reset view by holding it down. In fact when that happens the escape key on the keyboard won't open the menu either and I have to quit the game. Anyone run into that issue? I've just added a voice command to reset view in voice attack and assigned the "-" button to the command and that seems to work, but sort of silly that you can't map a button for reset view like every other game since 2016.
Message 5 of 9 (2,865 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@B_McStank I have button assigned to open menu, when I hold that button it will reset VR view. To be honest never had a problem with that. What joystick?
Message 6 of 9 (2,820 Views)

★ Guide

@ShimmerHorizon wrote:
@B_McStankI have button assigned to open menu, when I hold that button it will reset VR view. To be honest never had a problem with that. What joystick?

This

Message 7 of 9 (2,785 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Billkwando wrote:

@ShimmerHorizon wrote:
@B_McStankI have button assigned to open menu, when I hold that button it will reset VR view. To be honest never had a problem with that. What joystick?

This

Works fine for me too. 

Message 8 of 9 (2,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

you have to hold whatever you have bound to menu down, i have mine bound to a toggle switch on my HOTAS, i press it once, it opens menu, i hold it down it resets VR View

Message 9 of 9 (2,702 Views)