Reset save xbox one x

★★★ Newbie

It wont let me reset my save on my xbox to start over 

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reset save xbox one x

Community Manager

@leolucero303 

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:
  1. On Home, select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
  3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button  on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
    • Cancel leaves your data intact.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

All Replies

Re: Reset save xbox one x

Community Manager

@leolucero303 

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:
  1. On Home, select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
  3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button  on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
    • Cancel leaves your data intact.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)