Re: Request to upgrade the servers 🙏

by LordloshBang

Original Post

Request to upgrade the servers 🙏

★★★★★ Guide

I heard before that apex servers have 20 tick rate which is means if u even have 400FPS u will see your self getting killed through doors and covers, and making your abilities useless sometimes

When you got killed through walls and doors so What is the use of covers and doors if u getting killed through it?

So I heard that every other BR have 30 tick rate, only hyper scape having 60 tick rate

So I am requesting to upgrade the servers so we can stop blaming the servers and the game and blaming the servers and the game will make the game unplayable for most of the players

Message 1 of 52 (1,561 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Elamami3440 People have been saying this since the game released. The devs haven't even said anything on this topic like they are ignoring this deliberately. Oh wait, what else can we expect from EA?
Message 2 of 52 (1,543 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp I don't know and I don't work for them

We gonna see the next step for them, they said "we're getting started" so will see

If u have this problem please press ME TOO button to support the post so they can see we hardly need them to upgrade the servers
Message 3 of 52 (1,535 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Elamami3440 Awwww! This is cute. Bruh, if they knew how to properly set this game up to work how it should in this day and age they would have done it by now. Their netcode is 10 years in the past. It is a travesty. It is going on 2 years pretty soon with the abysmal set up they have. Consoles must be carrying this game by this point because there is no way that many people still play this abomination on PC or I would question they even claiming they are PC gamers.

Either you are okay with the good game performing extremely mediocre in today's standards or it is time to move on like those of us that expect the game to perform like it should.
Message 4 of 52 (1,490 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@GRiPSViGiL Feel free to pres ME TOO button, we need them to catch our voices

Pls press ME TOO button
Message 5 of 52 (1,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This is the only game where i have troubles with lag/delays and connection issue. And what they are saying its for you, do troubleshooting blq,blq,blq, when its obvious that its from the server, that is completely b.c.

Today i died completely behind a create, yet he kill me with L-Star, when he couldn`t even see me .... To peak shoot and go back without getting rekt  in this game its impossible.

And i`m talking about fast ones, not some slow 90 years old peak stuffs.

Its a complete joke.
This game doesn`t deserve such servers.

If they want to stop losing people, first 2 things are to get better servers and fix the cheaters problem.

Message 6 of 52 (1,473 Views)

Message 7 of 52 (1,462 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@LordloshBang Dude I understand I made thread about cheaters too you can search it

"Looks like cheating is allowed in apex" that's the title

I just need everyone to press ME TOO button so they can catch us
Message 8 of 52 (1,461 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Respawn: @Elamami3440, requesting that you and your peers buy more of our modestly priced cosmetics.

XD
Message 9 of 52 (1,460 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Yeah this start to be funny now OMG 🤦‍♂️
Message 10 of 52 (1,447 Views)