Request to Add in-game Global chat to announce cheater.

by realy-bad-1

Original Post

Request to Add in-game Global chat to announce cheater.

★ Guide

If there are cheaters in the lobby of 60 players, then there should be chat that player announce the name of cheater.  and then everyone or more people report that guy .  

Message 1 of 6 (224 Views)

Re: Request to Add in-game Global chat to announce cheater.

Champion (Retired)

Players who cheat often do it for the attention and to show off. Naming them in chat could be an incentive for some players to cheat. Just to see their gamer tag on screen.

Message 2 of 6 (208 Views)

★★ Novice

I knew with the anti-cheat they have in place that it would get like this it is becoming stupid. I just had a guy hit all headshots at range with everything even a shotgun about 30 yards out and head shot a guy with peacekeeper. Hit about 10-15 headshots in a row spraying and i have video but can not post it. 

They need to make a post about what they plan on doing and a road map for dealing with the problem or they will drop players my firends have started leaving over it and i am the only one left out of 6 people because of cheating.

Message 3 of 6 (205 Views)

Community Manager

@realy-bad-1 

I think that would be terribly abused.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (192 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I think they abused us first?
Message 5 of 6 (191 Views)

★ Guide
i agreed, people abuse it when they are not good in game and just call a good gamer to cheaters, and that guy probably got reported by many. But im sure that EAC system could check that guy;s activity that weather he is running something or not.

But still , there are some other Free to play online games has this Global chat system , which is fun ( many times spamers too) though .
Message 6 of 6 (178 Views)