Re: Reporting still not where it needs to be

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Reporting still not where it needs to be

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Basically the title, the reporting function is still not as good as it needs to be.

Yesterday while in a game my whole team was blasted down in no time by an obvious cheater. We were in the last 3 squads alive and before I even had a chance to report the guy the game was over and it was too late. 

We need to be able to report enemies after the game has ended. As it is now, when the game is over you only have the option to report teammates. 

Add in something in the match summary for this where you can see the enemy squad that killed yours, and add the option to report. You are doing nothing but make it easier for cheaters to get away with it by making it harder for everyone to report them. 

Message 1 of 9 (413 Views)

★★ Pro

I hate cheaters and wish for the following:

- You should be able to spectate and report anyone on the squad that wipes your squad.

(sometimes this will be another team than the team that killed you).

- Killcam. After your squad has been wiped you should get a knockdown replay cam of the player(s) that knocked you. Whoever kills you while knocked is not interesting. It sucks that you can’t report the ones that win when you’re in the final. But it also makes sense since all you have to base the report on is a hunch. With a killcam described above you’d atleast get to see it through their eyes first.

- You should be able to report your teammates for cheating, I don’t care about strong language or attitude.

- If reports are taken serious you should think about including the gameplaydata leading up to the report, and also include a point system so those that report all the time and incorrectly are penalized.

Message 2 of 9 (390 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

I hate cheaters and wish for the following:

- You should be able to spectate and report anyone on the squad that wipes your squad.

(sometimes this will be another team than the team that killed you).

- Killcam. After your squad has been wiped you should get a knockdown replay cam of the player(s) that knocked you. Whoever kills you while knocked is not interesting. It sucks that you can’t report the ones that win when you’re in the final. But it also makes sense since all you have to base the report on is a hunch. With a killcam described above you’d atleast get to see it through their eyes first.

- You should be able to report your teammates for cheating, I don’t care about strong language or attitude.

- If reports are taken serious you should think about including the gameplaydata leading up to the report, and also include a point system so those that report all the time and incorrectly are penalized.

One of those you already can do. In the match summary at the end of the game you can report teammates.

Message 3 of 9 (385 Views)

★★ Pro

I have seen that, but not for cheating? The options listed are harassement, suicide threat

and such..

Message 4 of 9 (383 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You guys are sure you're not just getting outplayed?  I see hardly any of these so-called cheaters in my games.  Maybe people are just good?

Message 5 of 9 (378 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It isn't very difficult to tell when someone is cheating. There is a large difference between good players and cheating. I don't run into very many of them either, which makes it even more obvious when it does happen. This is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen it in the 200+ hours I've played this game. 

Message 6 of 9 (375 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

I have seen that, but not for cheating? The options listed are harassement, suicide threat

and such..

Oh ok, I didn't realize that. I haven't had to report any teammates yet. 

Message 7 of 9 (374 Views)

★★ Expert

@-BiA-Pesqez 

100%... I noted that before...only harassment reports... none for actual cheating

Heart

Message 8 of 9 (371 Views)

★★ Pro

@HyperXMousepad Sure, I get outplayed all the time, that’s not what I’m refering to?

Great that you don’t see the cheaters, that means your are playing console 👍🏻

Message 9 of 9 (358 Views)