Re: Reporting racism AFTER a match

by hayhor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reporting racism AFTER a match

★★★ Newbie

How do you do this ingame after the match? Is there a way? Just finished playing a game and some dude just said som horrible stuff to the last one in the squad, then logged off as soon as he died. Cant find any info anywhere about what to do after the match is finished. This isnt the first time ive heard stuff like this being said in chats either btw, reporting people like this should be way easier.

Message 1 of 9 (568 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 5 of 9 (532 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

On Xbox you can inspect their profile and select report player. Not sure about other platforms though

Message 2 of 9 (550 Views)

Hero
@jaa9real If you are on pc then report user and click other. There will be more options of how and why you wish to report someone for the manor. Hate speech is one of the selections select that one and devs can go through logs and see what was said. Even if spoken there should be logs in place that record and store matches. If used in game speech chat. If it was typed same thing they will be able to see it. As mentioned below also you can go directly to their profile to report them also.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 9 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! No it was on PS4, and i couldnt find a way to report him after the match was finished. I got his username and everything though.

Message 4 of 9 (538 Views)

Message 5 of 9 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Doesn't PS4 report only check their party and messages activity??? As opposedto in game.

Some guy came on mic last night beforee game even started and genuinely aggravated started calling us "F****** noobs" endlessly from character select right til touchdown.

I don't know how someone can be so angry and offended before game even started. 

He then even died because he didn't stick with team and decided to stay in the burning ring sniping despite the next circle being the otherside of the map. I even brought the other teammate across initially to help this guy.

Message 6 of 9 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@jaa9realUnfortunatley it seems you can only report while in game on ps4 which is quite dumb.

Message 7 of 9 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor & @1ronKeys Xbox ftw! XD
Message 8 of 9 (363 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Absolutley not 😂
Message 9 of 9 (357 Views)