Re: Reporting problem with the ttv people

by StarMystro

Original Post

Reporting problem with the ttv people

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was watching this ttv guy who killed me eariler today in ranked dudes is cracked. But when i watched his stream he was reporting everybody he ran into and his exact words was hey man if they ban them they ban them. He was laughing about with his buddies. I know i sound like a cry baby but its far from the truth. It is kinda of * people like that stream and do stuff like that because if the ban does happen then that person who probably has worked his * off on that account is now banned because he wanted to act cool infront of his viewers. I think people who stream need to act more mature and be a good role model for the viewers because most of the time its more likely to go thru with the ban seeing it from a ttv

Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@AimLesssXD Woah woah, so your telling me... people who stream, actually control people into doing their bidding...? Like, their viewers ban the same people? Or am I reading this wrong?

I don't know why people worship streamers or full-time gamers anyway... I love gaming- have loved video games for a long while; But why crawl up to some guy/gal/person who's JOB is playing video games...? I agree that devoted gamers should be a good role model. I always play with style and dignity- I don't "T-bag" or talk trash to opponents/teammates. 

(Sorry if I'm confused and rambling on)

Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

★ Guide

Can we actually report them for just being the worst teammates and the biggest * on this game?

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)