Re: Reporting players for leaving game

by BoaFang7

Original Post

Reporting players for leaving game

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

it needs to be a report systems after the game match to report players who go afk or leave the game in general, because a lot of players with 100, 200 and ect. kills, when they see someone with 10 kill they quit, because they think he is low skills. My last game we were 2 players I had 140 kills he had 220 and he decided to quit the game and I managed by myself to win. 

Message 1 of 14 (3,001 Views)

★ Guide

Without any kind of matchmaking ppl should be free to quit when ever they like.

im sick of being teamed up with low lvl players as they tend to be the annoying type who take all the loot etc and leave you with nothing.

Message 2 of 14 (2,990 Views)

★★★ Guide
Maybe support your squad instead of only obsessing over loot.
I honestly cba to stay when my squad is just running around instead of supporting.

Message 3 of 14 (2,987 Views)

★ Apprentice

Are you also going to add a way to report players that don’t follow the jump master, leaving him down a teammate on initial drop, so that he and your other teammate die and leave because of it?

Message 4 of 14 (2,969 Views)

★★★ Guide

Really don't like report systems after playing Overwatch. That toxic disgusting excuse for a community abused the report system relentlessly. Reports should be for cheaters and in some cases extreme abusive language, anything in between is just not an issue.

Message 5 of 14 (2,962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

There are several things wrong with this request in my opinion;
1. The game in it's current state is riddled with game crashes. This often means people "quit" without actually wanting to, and there's no way to reconnect.
2. People aren't matched into this system based on skill, or experience. There is no ranking, no benefit to actually winning currently... therefore a player who chooses to quit your team should not be penalised.

3. A person's skill level shouldn't determine your commitment to playing the game. Either play with premade squad first, or teach the new players as they come into the game. Tell them to stick with you, advise them what weapons you feel are best for your playstyle. Teach them when and how to use their abilities (if you know their hero).

Basically, quit whining and asking for Report Functions before this game turns into the abomination that is Overwatch and it's toxic, whiny, report crazy community.

@BoaFang7 - finally someone else that understands how badly that report system has affected its community.

Message 6 of 14 (2,953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yeah, it's crazy.. I was reported and suspended by Blizzard constantly in that game for playing heroes that other people didn't want to play with, I was ranked in top 1% of players and they just ended up more toxic as you climb higher. One of the great things about this game is it has a class system that isn't overbearing like it is in that game, I can play whoever I want in this game and it ultimately comes down to how good a player is. I hope they keep making heroes with that in mind, rather than creating a meta.

Message 7 of 14 (2,942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I don't agree one bit. I play with Randoms 100% of the time and when I die I just quit. I don't wait for a revive unless it's a good team, and I sure as heck don't wait for respawn as it is a waste of time. Why should I be reported or anyone else for that matter? 90% of the time I get teamed up with players that seem to be new to the game and BR games in general. Why are people with hundreds of kills getting two people under level 15 on their team? This is why I go solo, hope for the best, and leave on death.

Message 8 of 14 (2,929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Down4WattGamer wrote:

I don't agree one bit. I play with Randoms 100% of the time and when I die I just quit. I don't wait for a revive unless it's a good team, and I sure as heck don't wait for respawn as it is a waste of time. Why should I be reported or anyone else for that matter? 90% of the time I get teamed up with players that seem to be new to the game and BR games in general. Why are people with hundreds of kills getting two people under level 15 on their team? This is why I go solo, hope for the best, and leave on death.

I agree with this.   When I first started the game I saw so many people quitting I wanted them penalized.  I felt thats what makes LoL so popular.  But then I realized this game has no matchmaker no ranking system.  and  the game is filled with noobs and trolls,  that I quit all the time myself  now too.   And its not a bad thing cause you can rejoin another match extremely fast.  

Message 9 of 14 (2,846 Views)

★★ Pro

@Down4WattGamer wrote:

I agree with this.   When I first started the game I saw so many people quitting I wanted them penalized.  I felt thats what makes LoL so popular.  But then I realized this game has no matchmaker no ranking system.  and  the game is filled with noobs and trolls,  that I quit all the time myself  now too.   And its not a bad thing cause you can rejoin another match extremely fast.  

Message 10 of 14 (2,843 Views)