Re: Reporting is Useless :\

by -BiA-Pesqez

Original Post

Reporting is Useless :\

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have been reporting this hacker called [Edit - Admin.] in HK server and literally still hacking and still unbanned!! Right now he just got to rank 600 in apex predator. [Edit - Admin.]

Please partner up with steam with valve anti cheat and put a price on it... Its a good game but its dying because of this hackers. All Controller players dont usually have this problem but PC players really do...

Message 1 of 13 (5,867 Views)

★★ Pro

Same in Europe, game is not enjoyable for players that value clean games

Message 2 of 13 (5,839 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @9s-Kuya_Huge-YT,

We've edited your post to remove a players name as it's naming and shaming which breaks the AHQ forum rules. I'm afraid the forums aren't the best way to report cheaters. We aren't able to process those reports via here but we do have a dedicated way to report them directly to the team investigating these. If you'd like to report cheating in Apex, for PC you can report players by reaching out to Kamu directly via their website and for console you can report players while in a match, the steps can be found in here in this EA Help Article; "Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment". Standard smile

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 13 (5,802 Views)

★ Guide

You guys are up on removing naming and shaming with lightning speed. Very effective. 

As far as banning cheaters? Uh, nothing done.

Apex legends is still the worst game ever to waste one's time on. Said this week of it's release.

Based on the comments, I see this is still true. 

Just pull this game. It's an insult to fair players world-wide.

Message 4 of 13 (5,795 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Foofer37,

I touched on it above but we can't look into into cheating reports from the forum. They need to go to the right channels so the teams that can look into them get them. All we can do from the forums is help point you in the right direction and uphold the rules. I can share a link to those rules here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/New-EA-Forum-Rules-amp-Guidelines/td-p/6075534

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 13 (5,792 Views)

★★★ Expert
@9s-Kuya_Huge-YT there was a hacker streaming without any shame yesterday, I watched him for more than an hour. 4 of his accounts got restricted as he was trying different cheats, even rewriting one of his own. Reports seem to work pretty fast when EAC fails, the hacker didn't manage to play more than 1-2 matches before getting into the cheater queue.
Message 6 of 13 (5,768 Views)

★★ Pro

@DoYaSeeMe 

How do you know he was placed in the alleged cheater queue? 

Message 7 of 13 (5,757 Views)

★ Apprentice

I promise u this guy has been melting not only me but the entire server. He knows where we hide all the time even though we cannot be seen through any angle... Hes been carrying hardstuck diamond 4 players and they pay him to do so. Believe me man this server is a nightmare 

Message 8 of 13 (5,734 Views)

★★★ Expert
@-BiA-Pesqez The cheater queue usually has 4-10 players and the match starts only with them. Maybe it's just SBMM taking a protective measure, by creating a separate lobby with all the players on the server that have recently done an insane amount of kills and got reported or have low levels.
Message 9 of 13 (5,689 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DoYaSeeMe Don't bother. There are cheaters on stream the whole time, YT is full of them but they are still able to play.
Their anti-cheat is just garbage and they know it. Their report system in-game is just... an insult to players. All they worry about is how to squeeze most money out of this game.
Message 10 of 13 (4,849 Views)