Reporting everyone who kills me.

by TripLangAPX

Original Post

Reporting everyone who kills me.

★★★★★ Apprentice

How else can I be sure they were not using cheats? Seems everyone in this god forsaken game has wall hacks.

Message 1 of 14 (480 Views)

Re: Reporting everyone who kills me.

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

hell with the wall hacks, Its the aimbots I hate, after you die spectate them look and see how perfect and smooth theres is , maybe jerking back to target. that's how I can tell , because when some one jumps moves side to side that dam crosshair isn't going to be stuck to there body. Yeah it sucks waiting to see, but some are smart and only use it now and then if getting watched. then in dire need they will use it 100%

Message 2 of 14 (464 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TripLangAPX

It would be greatly appreciated if you could report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature. Or, alternatively, send your reports along with any evidence to EAC using this link.

Thank you! :eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 14 (438 Views)

★★ Pro

^^ Yet another generic copy/pasted response in a quest to become a Community Manager... 

Message 4 of 14 (433 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jonesy0218  I'm a forum poster like you. Nothing more. I'm just trying to use my experience and knowledge positively in what can be a challenging environment for people who, like myself, love playing games. :eahigh_file:

I should copy paste answers but so far I have not, although, I do copy paste little bits of helpful info and links into my posts. Tongue out

Happy Friday night gaming! Standard smile

Message 5 of 14 (414 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Huntinwabits That telltale sign of the back and forth weave while they shoot running jumping sliding enemies without missing a shot is a dead giveaway.
Message 6 of 14 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GRiPSViGiL thats why they have the peacekeeper and the triple take  in the games...impossible to miss with

Message 7 of 14 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@TripLangAPX report them for cheating if they kill you with weapons known to not be balanced...if it is not balanced it technically is exploiting to use a broken game feature. example...peacekeeper is known to be broken...just report everyone who kills you with it...its technically exploiting

Message 8 of 14 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@TripLangAPX you can also report for "unsupportive behavior" on xbox anyway... this can essentially be filed any time your team doesnt support you. so i use it often and will continue too for any reason i can think of until a solo or ranked mode is added. 

• slow rez
  • loot before rez
  • leaving
  • dealing minimal dmg
  • not sharing heals
  • not sharing ammo
  • not helping in a team push 
  • dropping 8 towns over

i figure people will eventually complain about possibly being banned for this stuff and add a solo mode

Message 9 of 14 (344 Views)

★★ Expert

good god man! Not sure about you guys, but after reading this previous post, I'm sure as hell happy I'm not using my xbox to play this game...Wow! 

/shakin' my head

Heart

Message 10 of 14 (330 Views)