by mtmjedi

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

To EA/DICE, recently I have been trying to set up games in the 2042 portal with the large conquest game mode.  In this game mode, I have found a slight problem.  When adding ai to the large-scale conquest about 99% of the time I will add ai and the portal will simply remove the fact that I added ai.  For instance, I will put in 15 ai on each team and click off of the adding ai setting then it will drop the total ai count to zero.  The ai count adding on all other game modes work, it is just the large conquest game mode.  I do love battlefield, however, it is getting harder and harder to play it as it seems like every day I manage to run into a game-breaking bug.  I am saying this with respect but this game was and still is not in a state in which it was ready.  My personal belief is that the game should have been put off for another year and another series of betas should have been launched.  I may not be a game developer or even a programmer but I know when something isn't ready.  Right now this game was nowhere near ready for its release.  Please when and IF you make another battlefield game in the future, all I ask of you is to PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make sure the game is complete and doesn't need a large series of fixes, and please fully listen to the fans.  Chances are if you don't then Battlefield may become the next Call of Duty and Call of Duty has become a piece of worthless crap that will never see me entering their servers.  The people of Call of Duty never listen to their fans.  If I end up comparing a game to Call of Duty then you know it's bad.  So please don't become the next Call of Duty or as it should be called Call of Crappy.  I am saying this with deep respect I want to see Battlefield succeed please listen to the fans and fix the game PLEASE.

Have a good day.

Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help