Report system is garbage

by EThought113213

Original Post

Report system is garbage

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It's almost like zero thought was put into it, honestly the worst report system I've ever seen. Let's say I get downed by a hacker, and 3rd partiy thirsted by some trashcan across the map, I can't report the hacker now. Nor can I spectate the hacker to confirm he's hacking. Let's say the hacker gets killed, I can't report him either now. ZERO THOUGHT WAS PUT UNTO THIS GARBAGE REPORT SYSTEM. 

"But you can report him by name" Oh yeah let me immediately remember his name which could be anything, in the span of 2 seconds. Yeah, great idea. If I have to go out of my way to record his name, that it way too much effort just give me a list and a replay system. 

Absolute garbage report system. Make accounts require phone numbers as well, since you can't ban hardware or IPs anymore. Anything literally anything is better than doing nothing, which is what you have been doing. 

Edit: Just tried to report a hacker, held R and then boots back ro main menu. Can't even report hackers. I guess reporting hackers was disabled. 

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Report system is garbage

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey hey..don't mess with their business structure, if they ban all the cheaters they wouldn't be able charge or gain money from them. (and yeah the state of pc gaming it's a joke)

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)