Re: Replay Missions

by Gargamel314

Original Post

Replay Missions

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if there is any way to repay missions like boss fights.

Message 1 of 14 (9,476 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just say new game plus kid and stop being complicated.NEW GAME PLUS FOR COSMETIC USES THATS IT.😑

Message 2 of 14 (9,458 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@QueenDeathStrike we really need Replay Missions to come
Message 3 of 14 (9,378 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yea we do but they never listen to the fans anyways respawn did that like as if WE as the community aren't the one buying their stuff if we say we want replay or new game plus I really dont see the complications of doing so and for those morons talking about abilities really need to stop commenting in the forum pages having all abilities defeats the purpose of the game we need cosmetics and skills to transfer not no damn ABILITIES.

Message 4 of 14 (9,370 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@QueenDeathStrike I have hopes bcs the game is only a story and it makes sense for us to get more content.. but im worried. I paid for a game that would at least let us play any mission anytime after we complete it. Like every story game ever made
Message 5 of 14 (9,358 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously that's just sad what made them think that was a good idea

Message 6 of 14 (9,351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Seriously

Spoiler
i really wanna fight the inquisitors and vader right now

again and i cant. Maybe i should wait some days for ea response otherwise i ll boycott the game. *.. 

EA_Blueberry: Added Spoiler tag. Please use the spoiler tag when you must.

Message 7 of 14 (9,337 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

He's not saying new game+, he is saying replaying certain missions.

Message 8 of 14 (9,222 Views)

★★★ Guide

Meanwhile I'm playing my 5th full play, not complaining about anything. It's just fun and relaxing for me, when the bossfights come, they are intense, but if you took away finding all the chests, and building the skillbase, and all the adventuring around from me, if be pretty upset. Y'all talk about NG+ and I don't think there's enough game to enjoy if you skip all the stuff you talk about skipping. It's great the way it is! If you want to replay the boss fights again, just play the whole game again, it's fun.

Message 9 of 14 (9,206 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gargamel314 New game plus is pretty much what would make the game better doing a whole game all over starting fresh is fine but at least give people who want to replay the experience with all their stuff a new game plus mode or replayability like the force unleashed if you wanna start the game over from scratch then Hecate you do that but a vast majority already asked for a new game plus mode so we just gonna have to wait n see if these corporate people listen that's all
Message 10 of 14 (9,144 Views)