Re: Removing particle flash in .cfg file. Allowed?

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Streamers are playing the game with no muzzle flash and streamers have actually showed you how to remove it. The evidence is there to be seen anytime they stream, yet they are still playing....sooooo...is it allowed? maybe...going by the evidence...since they are streaming and showing everyone they have no muzzle day after day

Message 11 of 15 (1,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Respawn can just block the commands people are using to remove muzzle flash or any other thing like they did with -novid it takes 10 seconds to implement... but they haven't so far... is no need to ban someone to use that as an example ... 

Message 12 of 15 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Every streamer is playing w/o muzzle flash, so most players followed suit. Really shouldn't be a thing but why make a new br with files so easy to manipulate? Why put the config file in a folder called cfg? Why does this fps- the only fps I've ever played that creates a config file for me? asinine like they asked people to cheat.. and removing any particles or what have you doesn't even scratch the surface of the botters out there

We're waiting for a change, I don't even know if the servers work (not logging in til there is change) cause the game is too easy to abuse.

Message 13 of 15 (345 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide wrote:

Every streamer is playing w/o muzzle flash, so most players followed suit. Really shouldn't be a thing but why make a new br with files so easy to manipulate? Why put the config file in a folder called cfg? Why does this fps- the only fps I've ever played that creates a config file for me? asinine like they asked people to cheat.. and removing any particles or what have you doesn't even scratch the surface of the botters out there

We're waiting for a change, I don't even know if the servers work (not logging in til there is change) cause the game is too easy to abuse.

Yeah but we can also ask ourselves why don't we respect the rules!? Why there are always some people who ruin everything for everyone like abusing, cheating, exploiting even in a video game !? 

Message 14 of 15 (323 Views)

★★★ Guide
I can't talk for the cheaters. But Respawn has to draw a clear line at what they consider cheating. People are always going to look for optimal customization to get the upper hand, not through cheat. But through optimizing the game after their rig and so on. So when Respawn allows streamers to run around without muzzle flash for example. Without getting banned. They are basically saying that it is ok to follow.

Regarding cheaters... i wish their computers would implode on them.
Message 15 of 15 (269 Views)