Re: Mendokusaii Blatantly Cheats in YT video

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

★ Guide

@Sp4ceb4lls  u can control recoil like that... even u can do it if u invest the time to learn to do..

Message 21 of 26 (357 Views)

★★★ Guide

They have invited him to talk about the game and paying for his flight so 100% this guy is never getting banned.

He finds bugs thats what this guy does and doing that on youtube is a wake up call for ea and respawn to fix whats wrong with the game.

Message 22 of 26 (330 Views)

★★★ Expert

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

They have invited him to talk about the game and paying for his flight so 100% this guy is never getting banned.

He finds bugs thats what this guy does and doing that on youtube is a wake up call for ea and respawn to fix whats wrong with the game.

Casually playing with muzzle flash removed is different from his call-out video's about for example, the smoke particle effect removal tho.

Message 23 of 26 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@TheUnknownMsx wrote:

Wait, to understand that right so u blame mendo for doing what other do at home on a daily base... The devs made it possible to use ur own autoexec cfg and that's who u should actually blame, there are worst things to cry about like the chance to remove the smoke...

To begin with, u ain't removing a file to get that no muzzle flash effect...

[Removed by CM]
to say the true, muzzle flash is actually useless at a way and useful, i did try the cfg but here is my problem i am correcting my aim based on the bullet-traces, when u do use the cfg u will remove ur bullet-traces to so yeah i did miss a lot of shots its not a option for me to use... but what i did like at it was the R-99 and energy weapons have been so much easier to use...

You think you cannot blame an aimbot hacker because others hack too?

Whatever mental gymnastics you have, the fact is that EA and Respawn have explicitly made it clear, that altering the config files in unauthorised.

There have been many threads about this, how are you even questioning whether or not this is allowed.

These is no ongoing debate about that, it's officially stated this is not allowed.

Message 24 of 26 (308 Views)

★ Guide
These is no ongoing debate about that, it's officially stated this is not allowed.

Where is it said officially that you're not allowed to use autoexec.cfg or origin launch commands? I've never seen devs respond directly at these questions.
Message 25 of 26 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, I am locking this thread.

Please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 26 of 26 (1,062 Views)