Re: Mendokusaii Blatantly Cheats in YT video

by TheUnknownMsx

Original Post

★★★ Guide

hard to control recoil on this game? :D guns have literaly no recoil here compared to other shooter games

Message 11 of 26 (762 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So worked up about removing muzzle flash?  I think this game has bigger issues at hand.

Message 12 of 26 (748 Views)

★★★ Guide

every pro/good player remowed muzzle flash bcose its bull * and have nothing to do with aim or skill its a feature that nobody wants

Message 13 of 26 (726 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This reminds me of things people were doing in DOTA 2 where they would use client side mods to make trees easier to see through, or certain characters easier to see.  There's a fine line between modding and cheating a lot of the time.  Is it a quality of life improvement, or does it make it to the realm of cheating?  Is anything that can give you any advantage whatsoever a cheat?  What if everybody is capable of doing it?

Message 14 of 26 (717 Views)

★★ Pro

After reading up I see that the guy has infact been working with the devs. I would say it means you can use whatever he is. He’s also very open about it. Some of the stuff might be disabled later on though. Gonna go tweak that config now so that I see what others see ✌🏻🙄

Message 15 of 26 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

After reading up I see that the guy has infact been working with the devs. I would say it means you can use whatever he is. He’s also very open about it. Some of the stuff might be disabled later on though. Gonna go tweak that config now so that I see what others see ✌🏻🙄

Working with the devs?! What do you mean!?

Message 16 of 26 (672 Views)

★★ Guide
I wouldn't take anyone in this thread seriously unless respawn personally comments on it. They could theoretically ban anyone for abusing the muzzle flash removal.
Message 17 of 26 (657 Views)

★★ Guide

SUPER OBVIOUS he is using a no recoil script/hack 

OMG, that so freaking obvious.  The guy is a cheater, no doubt. 

Message 18 of 26 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Wait, to understand that right so u blame mendo for doing what other do at home on a daily base... The devs made it possible to use ur own autoexec cfg and that's who u should actually blame, there are worst things to cry about like the chance to remove the smoke...

To begin with, u ain't removing a file to get that no muzzle flash effect...

[Removed by CM]

to say the true, muzzle flash is actually useless at a way and useful, i did try the cfg but here is my problem i am correcting my aim based on the bullet-traces, when u do use the cfg u will remove ur bullet-traces to so yeah i did miss a lot of shots its not a option for me to use... but what i did like at it was the R-99 and energy weapons have been so much easier to use...

Message 19 of 26 (635 Views)

★ Guide

@unferth u should't even talk xD which gun at the game does have recoil, are u people crazy?

Message 20 of 26 (634 Views)