Re: Mendokusaii Blatantly Cheats in YT video

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Removed by CM] Blatantly Cheats in YT video

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

So [Removed by CM] suddenly stopped playing his main account a while back, playing on a new account called [Removed by CM]

Yesterday he uploaded a video on YT where he blatantly cheated, having removed the Muzzle Flash effect from the config files.

Especially the first 3:45 are most revealing, since his starting weapons are Devotion and Spitfire.

He has no barrel stabilizers on them, not even level 1's 

It becomes especially obvious when you see him firing from the hip, and you get a direct view on the end of the barrel.

Here is the video link.

[Removed by CM]

It's time that Respawn/EA/EAC dishes out a permanent hardware bann, and make an example out of him, he probably got off the hook with his main account only being account banned instead of a HWID bann because he streams on Twitch.

Message 1 of 26 (1,228 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, I am locking this thread.

Please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 26 of 26 (1,065 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

it looks like he has no recoil at all!

Message 2 of 26 (1,209 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

Well, this guy is an actual pro sponsored-team FPS player, controlling recoil with a mouse isn't the part of this video that raises eyebrows.

The issue here, is that his guns have absolutely no muzzle flash, which is not in the players ability to control, and is only achieved by removing a specific file, which is cheating and an offense that warrants a bann.

Message 3 of 26 (1,197 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sick to my stomach when people use fake account to purposely cheat in public and challenge people to caught him on the spot but nothing happend ??!!!

The impotent of Easy Anticheat will frustate any woman, and I won't blame her if she ask for divorce.

Message 4 of 26 (1,190 Views)

★ Guide
https://youtu.be/SaFX4kiLKf8
There are the launch options he uses.
Message 5 of 26 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Expert

@-KG-Kajautus wrote:
https://youtu.be/SaFX4kiLKf8
There are the launch options he uses.

Doesn't even think there is any shame in it.

Even tho official statements from devs is that this is not allowed.

Yes he does complain about "those damn cheater. They must be cheaters" anytime any player downs him with an R301.

I used to watch his streams and enjoyed them, and I thought the accusations that he's a cheater was just memes and stuff.

Can't stand this guy now I know it's not memes, and I don't even play on PC lol.

Message 6 of 26 (1,168 Views)

★★ Pro

??? Clearly begging for a ban. I expect a ban to happen within days. The alternative is that no muzzle flash is allowed? Heck, make it an in-game setting even?

His recoil is clearly not existent, but that is hard to prove.

Wonder what the mods and champions have to say about the muzzle flash. Will they lick his lolly or help with the ban?

Message 7 of 26 (1,155 Views)

★ Guide
"Doesn't even think there is any shame in it."
On what? Using Origin launch commands? I get that altering game files is wrong, but using game launchers options? Sounds pretty weird, why would there be such setting commands to use?
Message 8 of 26 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Expert

@-KG-Kajautus wrote:
"Doesn't even think there is any shame in it."
On what? Using Origin launch commands? I get that altering game files is wrong, but using game launchers options? Sounds pretty weird, why would there be such setting commands to use?

It has been stated explicitly that the only allowed modifications players are allowed to tweak is in the in-game settings menu.

There have been many threads on this forum about this. Also, his main didn't get banned for no reason.

Message 9 of 26 (1,124 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

Well, this guy is an actual pro sponsored-team FPS player, controlling recoil with a mouse isn't the part of this video that raises eyebrows.

The issue here, is that his guns have absolutely no muzzle flash, which is not in the players ability to control, and is only achieved by removing a specific file, which is cheating and an offense that warrants a bann.

I think he uses scripts or macros for no recoil, is no way he can control the recoil like that with his hand ! about the muzzle flash I think 99.9% of people are using the autoexec commands to remove that !

Message 10 of 26 (1,089 Views)