Removed bhopping? Why?

by SWEETJE55E

Original Post

Removed bhopping? Why?

★★★ Newbie

Why would you remove bhopping that added an additional level of skill to the game? And by doing so it caused the issue of the heal process not to initiate for almost 2 seconds after you hit the command. Whoever thought this was a viable use of resources needs a “teachable moment.” Focus on fixing the game, not ruining it. Also develop a RANKED mode!

Message 1 of 17 (2,170 Views)

Re: Removed bhopping? Why?

Community Manager

"Bunny hopping" was not an intended feature per the patch notes:

• Removed an exploit that allowed to "bunny hop" while healing.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 17 (2,155 Views)

★★ Pro

If one tiny feature is "ruining your game," please leave. The less toxic players, the better.

Message 3 of 17 (2,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I love when EXPLOITS get removed from the game and the people that used them cry and mention skill in the same sentence. Pretty sure removing an exploit from the game is fixing it, now go back to coloring in between the circles.

Message 4 of 17 (2,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

additional level of SKILL he says.    (LOL)

Message 5 of 17 (2,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fixing something in which causes a bigger problem is making the game digress not progress. “Go back to coloring in between the circles.” What does that even mean? 

Message 6 of 17 (2,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m guessing you couldn’t do it
Message 7 of 17 (2,053 Views)

★★ Expert

I'm on PC...was it possible to bhop on console?

Heart

Message 8 of 17 (2,035 Views)

★★ Guide

Skill or no Skill... who cares ? It is removed so NOONE can use it anymore. Still fair to me, even if i used it. 

I cant do it anymore, my enemys cant do it anymore. So basically there is no drastic change at all... in my eyes. 

The only negative thing i meight see is: i have to be carefull not doing it by accident and get me into a worse  situation. 

I like this change tbh. 

Message 9 of 17 (2,023 Views)

★ Pro

Flying across the map using the jump tower bug also required "skill". A bug is a bug and it should be fixed asap. I always grab some pop corn to enjoy the rivers of tears of all bug abusers when those get fixed.

Message 10 of 17 (1,998 Views)