Re: Remove this Ash ability ASAP

by BillyBlazes44

Original Post

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag Seer was actually broken tho. 🤷‍♂️

Tonight I was scanned by ash 3 times. We simply took position, waited and killed them each time.
Message 21 of 26 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag “ look at the backlash they recieved on seers release though, it'd be silly to make the same mistake two seasons in a row”...

I think there’s a knock at your door... From what I can tell at the peephole it says “audio issues” 😜
Message 22 of 26 (191 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  Exactly, you said she wasn't seer level lol, would been dumb if they overpowered her on launch to the same degree. Tongue out

@Koochi-Q  I've given up on audio, I just pretend it's not not issue for the sake of my own sanity. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 23 of 26 (177 Views)

★★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtaglanding far away enough for you to not get slammed after landing with Valk ult, but close enough to run up at the squad you are chasing

means the only variable now is each player's skill

When a squad start shooting at other squad they already know their general location, Valk ult isn't gonna give them any more info other than "they have Valk"

Message 24 of 26 (175 Views)

Champion

@damsonwhufndthis  assuming said team Hasn't left the spot at which they were pinged yeah.

There's actually a number of other variables that can turn this tactic south pretty easily lol which is why I'm not convinced its gonna be a meta strategy.

That's being said I won't refute that if executed perfectly with favourable conditions it's gonna be brutal.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 25 of 26 (165 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Cro_Pittt it doesn't sound that OP. Especially when third partying has always been an issue with battle royals. The ash and Valk combo is just good teamplay and before ash there were still a number of ways people can 3rd party since people can just run towards the sound of gunshots
Message 26 of 26 (150 Views)