Re: Remove thirsting from ranked

by unrealisticblood

Original Post

Remove thirsting from ranked

★ Guide

Remove thirsting from this game or at least from ranked, it's so annoying and ruins the fun. Keep bleed outs and circle damage, prevent interaction while downed, allow players to walk/open doors through downed players, and remove pinging while downed. It's just a dumb mechanic and shouldn't even be in the game to begin with. 

Message 1 of 14 (574 Views)

★ Pro

Ok get rid of thirsting... get rid of revives... i already killed you once.. err i mean knocked you down... why should i have to do it twice... so good idea, get rid of thirsting by just eliminating the ability to revive! 

Message 2 of 14 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EThought113213 Although I agree with the idea of removing interaction while down on ranked, it will not prevent thirsting because of how you generate points on rank.

Message 3 of 14 (556 Views)

★★ Pro

It's fine :S

Message 4 of 14 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Jem450R Lifeline's passive would be useless. Being in a team would in some way be useless, if it feels like solos.
Message 5 of 14 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Why remove ping? When I'm down, I'm a bait but also a spy who tell my team mate where is the enemy located.

But I have to be carefull, if the enemy is wraith, she didn't appreciate this at all, she will kill me after got so many annoying wishper in her head :P

Message 6 of 14 (538 Views)

Community Manager

@EThought113213 

Are you talking about removing the entire function of being downed? If a player is hungry and determined to finish you off, they're going to go after you. If you think a kill has too much impact on RP, we have a great discussion here you would probably be interested in joining. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 14 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EThought113213 How do you remove ‘thirsting’. Makes no sense.
Message 8 of 14 (498 Views)

★ Guide
@asukojo "When I'm down, I'm a bait but also a spy who tell my team mate where is the enemy located."

And this is why you must die, If you went dark and had to try to use sound to relay info then maybe the thirsting would slow down but till then...
Message 9 of 14 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EThought113213 

Don’t get downed and you can’t be thirsted so you deserve to be thirsted every-time you are downed why should a team have to kill you twice

win your gunfight and you don’t have to worry about it

Message 10 of 14 (482 Views)