Remove these dailies

by SethCurry

Original Post

Re: Remove these dailies

Champion

Some of the kill challenges are acting a bit odd too, A friend of mine had the LMG kills challenge, for some reason spitfire kills did  not seem to count.

I've had the 2 pistol kills in a single game today, achieved this yet it didn't register.

Not sure if these are just isolated incidents but if anyone else is having the same problem could they let me know please? Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 27 (203 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ElBirri Its fine I can play any other game. With around 100 ping
Message 22 of 27 (200 Views)

Community Manager

@xcr762 

That sounds rough, have you tried opening up ports listed for Apex Legends? Some routers might have them closed off by manufacturer default. That's worth taking a quick look at and we also have our Live-Support team available 24/7 if you are open to any troubleshooting to see if we can get that ping and packet loss reduced.

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 27 (193 Views)

★★★ Guide
@xcr762 "around 100 ping" srly you have a problem.

i from colombia and my ping is 50ms-70ms
Message 24 of 27 (172 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Neil_Enbob wrote:
@cr41g1690That happened to me with a finisher challenge in containment. I was using octane, didn't register. Done it a second time with Lifeline and it did register.

Read another post with someone addressing this issue who figured out that the use finisher only completes when you use a character's default finisher.

Too bad since I have both finishers for wraith, including the one that makes you yell "TAKE THAT NOOB!"

Message 25 of 27 (168 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Something's fishy when you get the "loot gold helmet 3x" weekly challenge, and somehow, after weeks of never seeing that thing, I pick them up 3 games in a row (well, not counting the hotdrop wipes in between, cough cough...)

Message 26 of 27 (162 Views)

Community Manager

@EryxApex RNG giveth and RNG taketh away. I'm on 2/3 on this challenge, and those 2 helmets were spread out.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 27 of 27 (131 Views)