Re: Remove spawning to the default garage.

by God_Hunt3R2016

Original Post

Remove spawning to the default garage.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It’s cool to have a central spawn point for when you just load into the game and bump into players but having it spawn you there every time you leave the garage is frustrating. 

Being on one side of the map and quickly wanting to pop into your garage and back out to your mates where you just left them can kind of be a pain in the a## if youre in a hurry and theyre anywhere but the default garage.

It would make sense logically to exit a garage you just entered not always exit by default to Palm City Raceway. Countless times I’ve been in a hurry and caught myself having to load through extra loading screens because I’ve accidentally exited to the default spawn rather than using the map to exit where I just left and then had to fast travel to the right garage.

Message 1 of 6 (2,756 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree, especially cumbersome when I've fast traveled to one safe house and then accidentally went it by upshifting then having to exit at the central garage, then teleport back to another safe house again...

Message 2 of 6 (2,721 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TheWaIkingDev I leave the garage by going into the map and teleporting to the garage I want..takes less time than leaving the garage then teleporting back to where you want to be
Message 3 of 6 (2,711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Yetskii I normally use the map but I’ve had many a time accidentally being in a hurry and just backing out of the garage without thinking unfortunately 

Message 4 of 6 (2,706 Views)

★★ Guide

Finally playing through the story mode and realised the main spawn garage actually moves so hoping once you beat the campaign itll remove a set spawn all together

Message 5 of 6 (2,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it doesnt which sucks, u still spawn at the main one

Message 6 of 6 (2,564 Views)