Remove sbmm

by a24zxc5411011abx

Original Post

Re: Remove sbmm

★ Expert

SBMM is fine as it is. That's the whole point people make smurfs in the first place so they can play with people below their skill level. You're a player with decent play hour and is complaining that you have to play with preds what more will new players think if they're playing against Preds and getting stomped repeatedly. They will just leave the game. Games needs to cater around both new and old players.

Message 31 of 50 (784 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@a24zxc5411011abx They all want to slay bots for content just like this seasons exploit through custom lobbies. I still play solo and manage fine so if you want to keep whining about it then feel free. It's hypocritical and pathetic saying you need a team to manage in pubs even with 150 wins this season but expect to have level 20s in the same lobby as you. Grow up.
Message 32 of 50 (782 Views)

@Daze623 there wont be both, theres a pred in nearly every lobby outside of bot lobbies. so if ur not total trash ur stuck getting farmed by preds.

Message 33 of 50 (779 Views)

[ Edited ]

yea u clearly dont watch apex streams or play this game, THEY DO THAT ANYWAYS, watch any aceu vod, he does that ANYWAYS even with SBMM, they have no motive other than its un-fun for it to feel like ranked

@apostolateofDOOM 

you literally dont know what youre talking about yet you still argue

Message 34 of 50 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@a24zxc5411011abx Removal of SBMM isn't the solution. It needs to be tweaked to better accommodate varied skill levels. My k/d is 1.2 and I also face diamond/pred squads in pubs but not in every match. If I win a match, they just put me in those hard lobbies, lose a match and you are back in the somewhat easier lobby. That's how it's for me. SBMM has been there in pubs since launch(confirmed by devs).
Message 35 of 50 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't play this game or know what I'm talking about?

2020-05-09 (2).png

I suggest you be quiet before you further embarrass yourself.

Message 36 of 50 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM LMAO
Nice one xD
Message 37 of 50 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]

@apostolateofDOOM idc if you got boosted to pred a year ago, you saying they just want easy games is idiotic when they farm every lobby regardless

imagine saying "people like aceu, the literal god of apex who can play after a week of not playing and get a 20 bomb his first game wants sbmm removed just so he can dominate easier" actual pepega monster, saying im embarrassing myself LOL

Message 38 of 50 (709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@a24zxc5411011abxYou know I play against all these guys you mentioned like Aceu, Dizzy, Shroud, Diego ect..I was only playing with shivfps a couple of days ago..''the literal god of apex'' and ''pepaga'' you are obviously watching to many streams dude. They are just good players that stream and nothing to be worshipped.

If they farm lobbies regardless then why (as content creators) are they complaining about SBMM? Come on..

Message 39 of 50 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]

are you actually saying im lying ?? like theres not proof all over the internet backing up what i say? @apostolateofDOOM \

such a high prestiege pred cant do a simple google https://www.dexerto.com/apex-legends/apex-legends-pro-ace-slams-respawn-over-skill-based-matchmaking...

Message 40 of 50 (633 Views)