Re: Remove name shaming policy or make a place to post we cant help you like thi

by themjactivist

Original Post

Remove name shaming policy or make a place to post we cant help you like this!

★ Guide

so people are going way out of there way to catch these guys then come here to link posts of there evidence or what ever it may be! your ingame system is a joke it takes you forever if you even do catch someone to BAN THEM! you need to implement a place for us to post videos of catching these guys! you want your community to fight back and help you but yet you ban the people who come here to GIVE YOU INFO and then you do nothing to the hackers who is violating your own ToS?

Further more your team would have live updated access to these places on your forum or direct site link etc etc etc that would instantly be able to review and catch and track these hackers in real time.... you want to save the game? We want to, but get hammered from you when attempting to help!

this is only my opinion i would like to see the game on PC side get to a healthy state! 

Message 1 of 15 (525 Views)

Re: Remove name shaming policy or make a place to post we cant help you like thi

★★ Guide

I'm okay with no name&shame but they need to dedicate someone to moderate at least the most blatant of cheaters out of the game. People that livestream and actively demonstrate their hacks should be actively banned until they give up. That's how we used to do it back in the day when shooters were played on private servers. Its no different now than it is today, except back in the day when somebody spoofed their ID to get back in, there would be yet another moderator issued ban, and eventually the cheater got bored and would move on.

Now cheaters get banned by some brainless-AI-program, spoof, and go right back at it within minutes.

Message 2 of 15 (508 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The forums aren't the right place to report your suspicions about players despite how convinced you may be.

Instead, submit a report using the in game feature or directly to EAC using the link.

They do take reports seriously and more information about progress against cheats is expected next week.

Try to enjoy your gaming this weekend and direct your frustrations positively into becoming a Champion!

Message 3 of 15 (502 Views)

★★★ Guide

It would be easier to just make an easy anti cheat forum and we could record the the cheaters and post it for them to see.

100% proof then.

Message 4 of 15 (498 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

It would be easier to just make an easy anti cheat forum and we could record the the cheaters and post it for them to see.

100% proof then.

One downside to that suggestion might be that the cheats would also see the forum too, and they might start using it as a way to understand how and why they are being reported. It may also have the unwanted side-affect of currying notoriety among cheats who featured on the forum. Thinking

Message 5 of 15 (479 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There isn't a downside, besides false accusations. Other than that it would be fine, your example is illogical.

A cheater would see the forum/comments and some how learn to not get reported by the community? What??

Message 6 of 15 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

No, that's true but they're already using every trick in the book that they can.

They have: loot randomly, ping randomly, untoggle aim, and ... panic. Usually in that order.

I think it would be helpful but I understand going through post after post isn't efficient for reporting people that can remake their accounts. The idea behind it is to change the subculture within the game, which is what is missing. Right now it's cheat or be cheated, and you're missing out on all the progression.

Message 7 of 15 (455 Views)

★ Guide

i agree THE ONLY UPSIDE IS THE GAME GETS BETTER AND YOU CAN ACTAULLY PLAY IT AGAIN..... There is no downside to catching cheaters or calling them out for cheating...like  a level 26 with 250 kills and 12 season 1 wins on a 3 hour old account. im not saying falsely blaming a dude for outplaying you that is a real player EITHER!!!! .. i have no prob with getting outplayed and learning from it and progressing within the game itself....you cant learn to not be seen through a wall? 

adding some type of an authen or an actual place we can send video proff should be enough to start to thin the herd.. REAL rep remands for this ... how about you just scan you game stats files and see what kd's are over 20 ban them off the rip no one plays the game and has a 20 kd avg lol.... i mean lets actually do something here ... 

Message 8 of 15 (435 Views)

★ Guide

Cheaters and hackers should get an IP ban with no chance of it ever being removed. Obviously if their is clear evidence that they are using hacks.

Message 9 of 15 (420 Views)

★★ Guide
That's easier to avoid and would affect unintended players. They're already being HWID banned which is supposed to be more difficult to avoid but isn't.
Message 10 of 15 (407 Views)