Remove level cap? Level up bonuses

by GodZamasuX

Original Post

Remove level cap? Level up bonuses

★★ Newbie

Compared to other racing games, the reward system is pretty bare bones and the crew bonuses suck. As someone who got the game a week ago was disappointed by the short campaign, it was fairly good and interesting, definitely a lack of characters but anyways, compared to Forza Motorsport, (which has daily login bonus, an auction house, download bonus from wraps etc.) always give you an incentive. Give me a reason to grind more than other players, get an leaderboard showing who earned the most respect, i wanted to upgrade to the deluxe edition but it wouldn't be worth it. Even though the game has some similarities to NFS Payback, i would love to keep playing Heat, and build my collection of cars. From 74 to 129 isnt bad but is very lack luster but the customization is what makes up for it. Anyways more rewards and freedom would be awesome, what is level 50 compared to a whole prestige system of unlimited levels and rewards. Just a thought .

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: Remove level cap? Level up bonuses

★★ Expert

@GodZamasuX 

First my condolences you got fooled into the hype of the slick advertisements for this Heat Game.

EA are such pros at their public announcements for their game,

I just wish they were that clever in hiring competent studios to build a quality game day one!

Yes months of gamers and myself with issues with the game.  

Ghost Devs have produced updates for the game but its been hit and miss at best for fixing this game.

The issues you're having this too are common from what I have read and seen in-game.

Yes, the reward system is bone dry and barren and leaves me the player asking questions......why did I buy this game? 

I do agree on the cars in the game are why many still roam around for fun,

but the event with the way A.I cars have behaving is a spoiler for fun for some people.

Reaching level 50 really doesn't take too much time, I do realize the first five Levels are cop hard but then things slowly improve to level up.

I agree there should be a community Leaderboard and other events after the storyline is finished.

The game is really boring after storyline is done. 

The city feels empty at best when there's nothing to do.

The Characters we can be I have found to a total bore and waste, I rather just be myself in the game.

The collection of cars is a nice variety of them for fun to cruise around in.

Well hey have a great day. 

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)