Re: Remove gold knockdown in solos

by SixthOTD

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@SneedGaming515 

He said pointless...not worthless...there's a difference!  And it shouldn't be in the solo match cause once you die, you should stay dead. No need for this reviving oneself and steal a win cause your sorry * died but had a mulligan revival...It's for ladies that can't play any better than their dog! just my opinion  

@Silz616  you hoping to pick it up every game..hmmm? Tongue out

#whipsnchainsinthebackground

Heart

With that logic, why not just remove it from the game entirely?

Message 11 of 18 (233 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Better to remove blue or purple is'nt it? 

Message 12 of 18 (230 Views)

★★ Expert

@Silz616 Large smile

Funny....I edited it to ladies and gentlemen...

My thought is just that if someone who played a great match, offensive and defensive, and gets 10 plus kills, but loses in the end cause He/she traded with a 0 kill camper with a gold knock. I say give em both a win or loss.

Heart

Message 13 of 18 (212 Views)

★★★ Expert

A player with 10+ kills is a serial killer, not a survivor :P. The winner is the last man standing, be it on the knees with a golden shield above his head. 

The gold shield can help. It almost saved me once, as I tried to crawl back in the ring after avoiding a few snipers and an aggressive chaser, almost, because the wrong medkit choice after reviving killed me.

Message 14 of 18 (204 Views)

★★ Guide

I was actually able once to get away, revive, AND hit a Phoenix. It was a miracle. Otherwise I completely agree it is soo frickin dumb 

Message 15 of 18 (190 Views)

★★ Guide

Don't remove the golden shield from Solos. If it is so useless it won't hurt anyone to stay, right?

Message 16 of 18 (163 Views)

★★ Expert
@jumanjaydazed imagine getting domed in the head constantly and not getting to play much. How fun!
Message 17 of 18 (157 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Lol , this game is built with team-based gameplay in mind. Of course, alot of things became irrelevant in solo mode.

just leave it as it is now, so many irrelevant stuff in solo mode, and you have to pick up this one?

Message 18 of 18 (145 Views)