Betreff: Remove environmental hazards (mods?)

by holger1405

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Remove environmental hazards (mods?)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to remove this "interesting and interactive" game mechanic entirely? I know im not the first to want this on the interwebs in general. Did someone find a mod / file edit that turns these off entirely? Especially voeld.

Would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (1,332 Views)

Accepted Solution

@RaynStargaze 

AfaIK, no.

It also wouldn't make sense from a game play or story point of view. Removing the environmental hazard is what the player has to do to make these worlds colonizable for the initiative.

Besides, only on Voeld and on H-047c the environmental hazards can't be removed completely by activating the Vault.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,295 Views)

All Replies

@RaynStargaze 

AfaIK, no.

It also wouldn't make sense from a game play or story point of view. Removing the environmental hazard is what the player has to do to make these worlds colonizable for the initiative.

Besides, only on Voeld and on H-047c the environmental hazards can't be removed completely by activating the Vault.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (1,296 Views)

Re: Remove environmental hazards (mods?)

Hero

I think that might break the game because it would allow players to go to areas they're not logically supposed to, especially on Eos.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (1,270 Views)