Re: Remove controllers NOW!

by Warz0ne_Legends

Original Post

Remove controllers NOW!

★★★★ Pro

This is becoming excruciating! Literally I get killed 9 /10 times by people using controllers! BUM 100 mastiff damage! They cant miss with mastiff! They cant miss with havoc! They cant miss with helmok! They cant miss with spitfire! They just put big red circle in your direction, and you are DEAD! PLEASE! Remove this cancer!

Message 1 of 13 (674 Views)

Champion
@Srksii I missed a lot of shots tonight. @E9_AC and @DarthValtrex can confirm 🤣
Message 2 of 13 (667 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@hayhor Apparently, those dont miss when Im in on their aim...
Message 3 of 13 (656 Views)

@Srksii I cannot agree as I'd have to get off the couch to play with m&k, and there's no way I'm doing that. I wish I had the degree of control over my controller that you say these players have. Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 13 (646 Views)

@Srksii Oh we miss plenty of shots. We did not dominate every fight we got into in PC lobbies. It was competitive but not unfair. We did how ever get melted if we tried anything at mid-long range.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 13 (640 Views)

Champion
@Srksii I've missed shots with every single weapon you've mentioned xD I got someone with two 113 damage shots with a Mastiff but most of the time its like 13 damage. Most of the time I can't hit anyone with the havoc unless its super close range so I avoid the gun more than I do a Mozambique. The other day I emptied like 80% of a Hemlock clip and missed every trigger pull. I've missed with a spitfire as well. My initial aim was off so I missed every single bullet...

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 13 (593 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Srksii I've never gamed on PC but I always thought that with K&M you PC players were meant to be mental with the Hemlok etc?
Message 7 of 13 (577 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME did you check if maybe your aimbot is turned off?
Standard smile
Message 8 of 13 (559 Views)

★★ Guide
@Srksii I miss shots. Mastiff? You bet. Hemlok? Of course. Havoc? Puh-lease. Also, if you're on PC, the only way you'd be getting a ton of controller players is if you're playing *with* a controller player.
Message 9 of 13 (526 Views)

★★ Guide
@Srksii you didn’t see the warzone then xD
Message 10 of 13 (524 Views)