Remove aimassist on PC

by MjNaise

Original Post

Remove aimassist on PC

★★★ Guide

Please remove aimassist on PC entirely so everyone plays on an even field and it can´t be abused.

It can be abused once you have plugged a controller in, even you don´t use it.... just run a macro so your mouse- or keybordbuttons act like controllerbuttons when you aim down sights, then the aimassist kicks in and your crosshair snaps to the target..... if you spam it realy fast (easily doable with a macro) you crosshair even stays on the target.

Message 1 of 21 (5,645 Views)

Re: Remove aimassist on PC

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Why wouldn't you just use an aimbot if you are going to be nerdy enough to make a macro to abuse the aim assist?

Message 2 of 21 (5,608 Views)

[ Edited ]

Controllers need aim assist. And honestly its almost completely non existent.

I use a controller and i have to say the aim assist on this game is the worst out of any game i played.

There is barely any snap and as far as i can tell no magnetism.

What they need is to do a peripheral lock in so you cant use mouse after selecting controller if its true that aim assist persists through changing to mouse.

Message 3 of 21 (5,587 Views)

★★★ Guide
non existent? .... can´t be serious at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmUf4hJ71g
Message 4 of 21 (5,504 Views)

★ Guide

Wow after watching that video the games not even worth playing. What an unfair advantage with expletives on top. Way to go devs, what a bunch of junk.

Message 5 of 21 (5,376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just the 100k+ views is depressing enough.

Message 6 of 21 (5,368 Views)

★★ Apprentice
In my opinion, controllers always ruled FPS games on PC. Who disagree with argument (cant aim like with mous, etc.), well you do not need aim at all, just click zoom on weapon. I remember, how i was called cheater in COD games, but i used only controller. I agree, aim assist should be removed from PC version of any MP FPS game.
Message 7 of 21 (5,354 Views)

★ Pro

CONTROLLERS SUCK OVER MOUSE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN USE THAT .

Message 8 of 21 (5,327 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you use this you may be breaking the rules and liable to being banned. Possibly permanently.

Message 9 of 21 (5,281 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MjNaise wrote:
non existent? .... can´t be serious at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmUf4hJ71g

This video is a guy abusing aim assist on consoles, the OP is talking about aim assist on PC which is much lower/ almost non existent based on my feelings in play,.

Message 10 of 21 (5,268 Views)