Remove 4k and 20 Badges, Devs read please

by DankToliet

Original Post

Re: Remove 4k and 20 Badges, Devs read please

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DankToliet @SixthOTD 

Maybe disable damage and kill count after killing the same player 3 times. 

You would have to kill a different player to increase your damage and kills.

At least 20bomb will be harder this way.

Another solution is to make respawn card deliver to beacon a 1 time thing or 2 times and then respawn card disabled.

So everybody gets 1 or 2 respawn lives and that's it.

I know at least 8 people on Xbox who got 20bomb and 4k damage by killing each other. 😂

Message 11 of 22 (6,284 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ya after you kill the same person twice you shouldnt get anything.. What are the odds of you killing and doing all the damage on the same person 3 times? We should also have 5 10 and 15 kill badges implemented to make the lesser players feel good aboutt heir accomplishments. 

Message 12 of 22 (770 Views)

@Cabowse Best I've done is 8-10 kills and I killed everything I saw that round.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 22 (744 Views)

I agree, I have actually spectated players doing this who were in my squad. Ridiculous. There has to be a way for the developers to look back and see if the same people were getting knocked over and over for the 2k and 4k damage badges and if the same small number of players were getting killed for the 20 bomb. 

Message 14 of 22 (724 Views)

★ Novice

right now my best kill game was ten and I’m not complaining why would you cheat to get those badges

Message 15 of 22 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DeformedDan Cause ppl suck and are mostly emboldened by others seeing their ‘achievements’ so yea...
Message 16 of 22 (612 Views)

Champion
@DeformedDan Because people like to pretend they are good........and then let you down.
Message 17 of 22 (605 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can understand the frustration especially with the LFG requirements as I have hit masters and or predator consistently since season 3 yet only have 4k on two characters and only one 20 kill badge. In my experience I just normally dont trust people who have 20 and 4k badges. At least not initially, because as you said they fail to hold their own weight or consistently get damage or kills. But i just avoid them, and its never a requirement in my LFG posts even in D3 or higher lobbies. I dont think the fault is Respawns, because its the culture thats been built by the players. Its apparent in high rank as well, this odd elitist culture thats developed among apex players.

Message 18 of 22 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Personally it doesn't matter to me what happens, and I can tell you for a fact, I have played as a Random with people that had 20 Bomb badges that didn't play good.

Luck and having Skill we know are different, and having a great pre-made team of highly skilled players working with each other makes this easy to achieve, because I can tell you for a fact, I have been playing Randoms since Season 1, probably 90% of the time, to have never seen anyone achieve these badges on Random playing, not saying it's not going to happen, it's just RARE!

Message 19 of 22 (573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MeanSixteen i agree with this alot
Message 20 of 22 (461 Views)